Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-02-2015, 11:14 PM   #1
rajnisht

How to do fresh start SEO with my Old website?

Hi friends,

How to start SEO with old website. How to get keywords to get ranked. I need some suggestions.

My Major Keywords are:

Stock Tips
Commodity Tips
Nifty Tips
Option Tips

Update : I am working for the site is Trifid Research Please tell your review on this site and how can i get the SERP rankings.
rajnisht is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-02-2015, 11:48 PM   #2
aditiintraday

If you want to update your website, I suggest you update your on-page S.E.O., then of course add new and valuable content.
aditiintraday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2015, 11:54 PM   #3
niharikajain

The best thing you can do for your website right now is to find some long tail keywords and try ranking for those. Your current keywords are way to competitive.
niharikajain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2015, 12:27 AM   #4
serpholic

I am totally agree with @niharikajain.

You should target some long tail keywords instead of very competitive keywords. You can use keyword planner, google auto search suggestions, quora, ubersuggest.org etc.

Create a proper list and then optimize your site and content accordingly.

Install a blog in your website with abc.com/blog and keep updating the content with your content keywords. This will help to get more and more visitors. Try to get visitors through blog content.

Optimize blog post images and use visuals and graphics over there.

and last but not the least....stay hungry to do new things and to learn new things.

Stay connected!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
serpholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:16 AM   #5
surapro

Let start with On page SEO Factors, Optimize all factors like title, keyword & description ..ect.,

Off page SEO Factors, Optimize all factors like do follow submission like article, blog post, forum & business listing.

|
|
surapro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2015, 03:30 AM   #6
marissaryan91

First Check all on-page factors like Meta Tag, Meta Description, Image, Alt tag etc and then start with off page factors like blog comments, social bookmarking, directory submission, forum posting, guest blogging etc.

marissaryan91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 11:51 AM   #7
Crystal21

You should hire some expert for it from marketplaces like SEOCLerks, Fiverr etc.
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2015, 07:37 PM   #8
keegande

yes very true, you should improve your website on first page . then update the content and just starting off page optimization
yang bisa anda contoh dari luar negeri maupun dalam negeri. Beberapa
juga patut untuk anda tiru. Salah satunya jiwa
yang mereka miliki.
keegande is offline   Reply With Quote