Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-07-2021, 02:01 PM   #1
Elmi

Keto diet

Hey, guys! I recently started the keto diet, but I am still a bit wary of it because I don’t know how to feel about the high-fat diet. I’ve done research on it but it seems that any articles on it are going to be either extremely for it, or extremely against it. I am worried about whether or not it is actually healthy for your heart, and I’ve talked to friends of mine who swear by keto and say that it has no effect on your heart, if you are eating the right kinds of fat. Just curious as to what everyone’s thoughts may be about this because I haven’t seen a thread on keto yet.
Elmi is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-09-2021, 12:18 AM   #2
Yam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmi View Post
Hey, guys! I recently started the keto diet, but I am still a bit wary of it because I don’t know how to feel about the high-fat diet. I’ve done research on it but it seems that any articles on it are going to be either extremely for it, or extremely against it. I am worried about whether or not it is actually healthy for your heart, and I’ve talked to friends of mine who swear by keto and say that it has no effect on your heart, if you are eating the right kinds of fat. Just curious as to what everyone’s thoughts may be about this because I haven’t seen a thread on keto yet.
I was reading about keto diet a lot, all the reviews are different so I decided to consult a nutritionist. In fact, it's essential to keep a healthy and balanced diet. If you want to boost the weight loss effect, start exercising regularly. I take Xenical as well, I buy it at Canada Drugs Direct.
Yam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 01:16 AM   #3
Kannor

Any diet would be good for weight loss if you are consuming less calories than you are putting out - it’s pure physical laws at work right there.
Kannor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2021, 10:48 AM   #4
jamesmiller01

Years of scientific study went into creating the HB5 supplement, which is made up of all-natural ingredients including Kelp, Rhodiola Rosea Extract, Diindolylmethane, Cinnamon, and African Mango, all of which serve as hormonal balancers.
jamesmiller01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 01:25 AM   #5
Kavita Agrawal

Nice thread post, thanks for sharing it, this is a very useful discussion.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kavita Agrawal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2021, 10:39 AM   #6
jamesmiller01

"Know Your Health Products” is to give you commercial and scientific insights on male enhancement products like hormone boosters, supplements and other male related devices. Our deep insightful information will educate you regarding your ***ual health and enhance your understanding about ***ual anatomy and physiology. Our finely expertise reviews will give you all the scope to select the best male enhancement products and solutions as per your need and pocket.
jamesmiller01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 09:56 PM   #7
fpforum

My girl is on the keto diet.. It definitely works, but I couldn't do it!

|
|
fpforum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2021, 03:19 PM   #8
tieb

I am trying to find a good diet too. keto might be the way to go.

tieb is offline   Reply With Quote