Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-14-2013, 10:29 PM   #1
shantybeauty

How can I increase the traffic to my site?

I do not wish to do link exchanges or anything unethical. I simply want some genuine methods that I can direct a little bit more traffic to my website. How do I do that?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
shantybeauty is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-15-2013, 04:16 AM   #2
willsondany

If you are satisfied with referral traffic you can use Yahoo answers, which can help you in driving quality referral traffic for your site.
willsondany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:24 AM   #3
webexpert66

use google for better result.

|
webexpert66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:56 AM   #4
jtindia

through Social media optimization also you good traffic.....

jtindia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 12:26 AM   #5
ICTBoost

Search for keywords that people type in into search engines! We use the Google Adwords Tool.

It works very nice.

When you have your keywords, make an SEO friendly webdesign to increase visitors!

|
|
|
|

ICTBoost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:16 PM   #6
Honey497

Use Social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Google+ for boosting your website traffic.

|
Honey497 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2013, 11:24 PM   #7
sam davis

You can participate in social media websites, it a great way to obtain natural links going to your website.

sam davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2013, 12:31 AM   #8
SeniorDark

I would go for social medias (pinterest is very good) it's the best way nowadays to get real live traffic
Old 10-18-2013, 03:48 AM   #9
molliezara

Follow the Google webmaster guidelines to optimiza your website. After that follow some important off page seo strategies to increase organic, referal and direct visits.

- Best clone script of
to start a design contest website
molliezara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 12:00 AM   #10
C.Rebecca

Target keywords that have good monthly searches (I use Keyword Country to find the most popular and geographically active keywords in my niche.)

And by using that list of popular keywords:

- Submit RSS feeds to feed directories
- Start a catchy blog and invite other bloggers to guest post
- Write guest posts for blogs related to your niche
- Share viral content (images, text, videos etc)
- Offer valuable information and make your website user-friendly (for repeated traffic)

If you are not on a budget, you might also like jumping into PPC. It gives instant results.
Old 10-21-2013, 12:46 PM   #11
irfanrufi

do some guest posting its the best way to get some easy and targetted traffic to your blog + you get some backlinks as well
irfanrufi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 07:39 PM   #12
zalo

If you want increase your website traffic then you do content marketing, social media marketing, digital marketing and discuss with relevant blogs or community (group).

-
-
zalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:10 PM   #13
TracyKate

1. Guest Blogging
2. Long Tail Keywords
3. Have a Better Blog Design
4. Create Targeted Social Media Engagement
5. Join a Social Group
6. Build Higher Quality Links
7. Strategic Blog Commenting
8. Use more Hashtags
9. Write an eBook
10. Pinterestify your Article and its Images!

Last edited by TracyKate; 10-27-2013 at 11:48 PM..
TracyKate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 11:30 PM   #14
seovikrama2z

SMO is also a good way to increase traffic.

|
|
seovikrama2z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 01:00 AM   #15
MentaL1987

1. Social
2. Creat great contents and share them.

CANIFA
Cửa xếp
MentaL1987 is offline   Reply With Quote