Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 03-28-2014, 11:02 AM   #1
arronmattwills

how frequently you meet close friends in ur busy life?

Friends.... we all have made good friends from school days to college days.
but after joining in job.... we have no time.
What do you say?
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-28-2014, 11:34 AM   #2
Vectorinspector

It's tough. I make time, like I make 1 hour a day for the gym. I take a break in the afternoon, go to the gym, then go the my girlfriends house. I stay there till 9 or so. Then drive home and work more till 1 or 2 AM.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

|
Vectorinspector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 11:40 AM   #3
film103

I also try to sneak in a workout midday, but I've had trouble doing that lately. Once it gets really busy, I tend to miss my workouts. I spend time with family and friends on the weekends.

film103 is offline   Reply With Quote