Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 05-16-2012, 02:07 AM   #1
cqabc

Do you often buy items online?

Do you often buy items online? why?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cqabc is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-16-2012, 02:08 AM   #2
coolweb

Yes dear,
I am doing online trade,
It can save your time.

coolweb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 03:45 AM   #3
manojob

I will buy the Items Online because they will give more Concession on products when we buy online.
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:21 AM   #4
Dimple A

As often as I need some things...but hopefully we can do grocery shopping online in the future.

offers an irresistible blend of modern and chic cupcakes. For the first time, you can dress up any occasion with elegant cupcakes, baked to perfection using only the finest ingredients. Delivered straight to your front door for free,
is the sweetest thing to happen to Miami.
Dimple A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:54 AM   #5
eurozulu

All the time it's far easier, and can't stand going to the shops and mixing with all the idiots out there.

. |
.|
eurozulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 07:31 PM   #6
huyhang

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolweb View Post
Yes dear,
I am doing online trade,
It can save your time.
And It can save your money.

|
|
|
|
huyhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 01:57 AM   #7
LeoTic

yes
it's convenient...

|
LeoTic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #8
zxzx

Yes it is convenient way.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 04:13 AM   #9
NDCFashion

Its the most easy and feasible way now a days to get your desired product online. I do it often.
Old 09-20-2012, 09:38 AM   #10
ShelleyM

Yes, I do online shopping for items. Its not only convenient but also good in money saving. Because many online store gives good discounts on their products.

ShelleyM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 12:28 PM   #11
sergeyk

as a rule evry week i buy something onlina especially clithes.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 03:41 PM   #12
mallard

Absolutely...

Between general retail and IM stuff, pretty much everything is online now lol

(well, except for groceries)

mallard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:24 PM   #13
cobo_836

yes,I like it?because it save time,save money and convenient.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2012, 07:28 PM   #14
cobo_836

yes,i like it,because it saves time,saves money and comvenient.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 12:36 AM   #15
marialeon

I love to shop online and most of the time I used to have shop from Gravity fashion store. This is the best leading online store now a days. I purchased a lot of time from this site.
marialeon is offline   Reply With Quote