Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 12-23-2014, 10:03 PM   #1
vsatish

Shopping cart website

Hello friends,

I have a shopping cart website built in magento with 150 URLS and 105 keywords. I would like to SEO for website. I want to target home page. I request all friends how to start the optimization process. Also, suggest me if i need to put all 105 keywords in home page or be divided among all the 150 URLS.

regards
satish

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
vsatish is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 12-25-2014, 06:02 PM   #2
arronmattwills

Do not put too many key words, it will become spam and goes to last pages when Google releases any serious update like penguin or panda etc.,
arronmattwills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2014, 11:05 PM   #3
rajivdevkk

Using too many keywords for your site, it would not be effective in good position.

picnic spots near delhi | one day spots near delhi | new year party in delhi
rajivdevkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 12:50 AM   #4
otsinfotech

I understand shopping cart site takes long time to rank on Google , because competition is too high ,So you can do paid submissions and promote your site through ads ..Then you will get rank on Google .I also do work on Shopping cart site . Visit my site and make changes in your site if needs..
otsinfotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:01 AM   #5
otsinfotech

I understand vsatish ,e commerce site takes more time to Google rank .You should do paid submissions and promote your site through ads ,Then you will better rank on Google.I also Do work on shopping cart site ..If you need any changes on site so you can visit on my site.

tigers buy
otsinfotech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:04 AM   #6
User1337

To much keywords you using them in plural

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
User1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 01:57 AM   #7
universeseo5

This will be count in spam.
universeseo5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 02:35 AM   #8
Rajesh S

Try here..!!

Rajesh S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2014, 03:38 AM   #9
harry26

if you divided into different URL then it will helpful for your keywords.
harry26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2022, 12:10 AM   #10
quantumleap

Shopping cart website

• An online shopping cart is software that makes it possible for customers to select products and buy them online. In a brick-and-mortar setting, a customer could browse, grab a product off the shelf, and head to the checkout counter to make a purchase.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 02:55 AM   #11
quantumleap

What is an e-commerce online shopping cart?

What is an e-commerce online shopping cart? An online shopping cart is software that makes it possible for customers to select products and buy them online.
In a brick-and-mortar setting,
a customer could browse,
grab a product off the shelf,
and
head to the checkout counter to make a purchase.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2023, 04:31 AM   #12
parkbogumm830

I understand that Google takes a long time to get to the shopping cart because the competition is too great, so you can send paid mailings and promote your site with advertising. Then you will be ranked on Google. I also run the shopping cart page. Please visit my website and make changes to your website if necessary..

|

|

|

|
parkbogumm830 is offline   Reply With Quote