Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-14-2022, 01:36 AM   #1
clo@

Reliable dedicated server?

Hello Folks! I need a managed dedicated server.
It should have an integrated gpu. Like the ones which come with the i7 series or the E5 series.
Ram 24Gb is enough. And HDD 2000 gbs max. Any provider recomendations?
What can you say about kvchosting.net dedicated server?
Will it be worth trying them?
Alternatives?

Old 10-17-2022, 09:53 AM   #2
tommylii

Have a look at servers from reliable hosting providers: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
Great hosts and great staff. Excellent product with outstanding up time.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2022, 10:26 PM   #3
How?

When i moved on kvchosting.net web host, I said to myself that this should be the last host i'll be on..

I'm right, i really liked all things about this decent web hosting provider.. no downtime.
Moreover, it has a nice pricing, and skillful and patient customer support. just a second when the ticket is responded.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2022, 10:53 AM   #4
afrodita

KVChosting.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, hostsailor.com is worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They are really good website hosts. They have a variety of hosting options and a variety of options. The pricing is budget friendly.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 01:28 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I'm with kvchosting.net about 10 months. I am very happy about the services. Space and BW are unbelievable but true. The control panel is improving every month. They make the best every time. I strongly recommend you to choose these guys.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2022, 10:22 AM   #6
Shyamji

Amazon cloud hosting is a reliable dedicated server for users. I also use this hosting server last year.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Shyamji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2022, 01:41 AM   #7
Michel001

Highly recommended. NetShop ISP customer service has been excellent, response times varying from 5-30 minutes. Like their Dedicated Servers at Equinix London LD6 special. The service is also great, i've had many inquiries promptly answered so on the overall this host comes highly recommended.
Old 11-03-2022, 11:34 AM   #8
Celsius

QHoster.com and planethoster.com servers are reliable enough to sign up with.
The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 01:08 AM   #9
CPU

The customer support is beyond excellent. They know what they are doing. Overall they're just a great web hosting provider. I'm going to sign up another dedicated server hosting account ($89.99/mo) with Kvchosting.net for a new website next week or so.

Highly Recommended this host!

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2022, 10:20 AM   #10
kronos77

Have a look at servers from decent providers: asvhost.com and hostingsource.com.
Their servers are fast, the technical support is professional and responsive and pretty rich Knowledge Base and help resources. I can't ask for more.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote