Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 10-08-2012, 11:22 PM   #1
terrijhon

Please Guys help me and give a advise...

Hi dear friends we all know that Google panda is update last Friday which attacks 2.4 English quires sites including my site...... I just want to ask what should I do after hitting panda to my site...my all keywords were on the top page of Google and some was on first position but now I found them above then 200+ and 400+ in Google ranking...please guys help me what next step should I do to recover ranking again....I am waiting for your kind advices...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
terrijhon is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-09-2012, 12:58 AM   #2
fan-suppliers

Keep adding quality content to your site besides obtaining do follow links from high page rank sites.

|
|
|
|
fan-suppliers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 07:36 AM   #3
john.hernandez

Sorry you lost your position. You can get back if you change the way of working. First analyze your competitors and work on the websites they are getting backlinks from. Even I lost my position and got back in a week.

john.hernandez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:21 PM   #4
shengmaoda

Google Panda is Google to site content page quality audit filtering a mechanism, and at the same time, Google Panda as a kind of filtration mechanism to bring the same web site is to be able to affect included.

|

|
shengmaoda is offline   Reply With Quote