Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 12:53 AM   #1
Eminenz Cw

Where do u like to spend your vacation?

Here are some options:
Beach, Tropical forest or Snow Mountain?
I like spend my vacation at Beaches and Hill Stations. What about you?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2013, 01:55 AM   #2
hostingcoupons

definitely, tropical forest. i like trees, green plants.
hostingcoupons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 06:29 AM   #3
Kunalmathur

Well, I will prefer to GOA.

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 04:38 PM   #4
ryanlb

I already live in a rainforest ecosystem (Victoria BC) so I like to switch it up a bit when I'm on vacation... Either a tropical beach, or else the complete opposite: snow-capped mountains! I'm a lifelong ski/snowboard man so that's always an option for me, especially in the winter months.
ryanlb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2013, 07:27 PM   #5
kemcar

I prefer going to hilly regions or beaches for a vacation. When I am on a holiday I try to avoid the crowd and be on my own for sometime.
kemcar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 01:17 AM   #6
semster

I would love to spend my vacation on Beaches and Tropical Forest
semster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:48 AM   #7
sergeyk

i would like to go to the mountaines)
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 10:45 PM   #8
jameslarry

Tibet is my dreamland. I want to visit the roof of the world at least once in my life time.

|
|
|
|
jameslarry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:53 PM   #9
riksworld

I like to spend the vacation on hill station.

riksworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:09 AM   #10
speed208

Between Hot Girls drinking Beer....
speed208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 04:36 AM   #11
Nicollettewin

Cape Town is my favorite place. We can see magnificent Table Mountain from here.

Nicollettewin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2013, 05:07 AM   #12
jallyjames

Marsa Matruah was completely wonderful! we tend to arrange on returning next year for a complete month!!
jallyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 09:55 AM   #13
sergeyk

Depends on the time of the year of course, but mountains are always perfect, especially if there is a lake nearby, with water so clear, that you can look deep inside it. And the beams of light, coming from behind the mountain picks early in the morning… And the smell of the trees is just amazing.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:00 AM   #14
ulysis

I like to spend my vacation at beautiful coastal areas which are bounded by sea shores as well with green woods.

|
|
ulysis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:06 AM   #15
neoflip

I'd like sped my vacations in Australia.
i like only Perth city there...
neoflip is offline   Reply With Quote