Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-07-2013, 01:03 AM   #1
Eminenz Cw

Which is the best place in USA to live?

I am a retired person and I spend my rest life in USA so I have shifted to USA after 2 months but I don’t have any idea about USA. So can anyone tell me that which is the best place to live?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-08-2013, 02:37 AM   #2
beezmap

California is crammed millions of nice individuals. There are several nice components of California with nice individuals....

beezmap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 03:32 AM   #3
giffy

New Jersey is the best
giffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 04:13 AM   #4
annerice

I think Newton, MA I best place in USA to live!

picnic.anantagroup.com/botanix-nature-resort-damdama-lake/
annerice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 05:46 AM   #5
sergeyk

undoubtedly it is NY)
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 11:55 PM   #6
riksworld

California,Los angles is nice place to live in usa

riksworld is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2013, 03:08 AM   #7
speed208

California is the best place to live in USA. Love to live there
speed208 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2013, 11:49 PM   #8
jallyjames

Boston. handily capital of Massachusetts, the previous colonial feel with the integrated atmosphere of the new age. wonderful capital of Massachusetts all the means.

jallyjames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 05:46 AM   #9
Kunalmathur

I think,
New York is the best.
thanks

|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Kunalmathur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2013, 04:08 PM   #10
mikecool

from my point of view i think New Jersey and Las Vegas is best place in USA.

mikecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 11:08 PM   #11
Charleszeppelin

San Francisco, Chicago are my favorite season.

Charleszeppelin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:23 AM   #12
kunalkapoor602

Hi,
I think, California is the best in USA.
thanks

|
|
|
kunalkapoor602 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 02:59 AM   #13
rsewak

New Jersey Best Place In USA

rsewak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:35 AM   #14
Murphyleen

The best place to live in US is New York. It is the biggest city of the world.

Murphyleen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:56 AM   #15
theshawnchin

Send a message via AIM to theshawnchin
michigan is the best place to live longly .....WOW

|
|
|
|
|
|
theshawnchin is offline   Reply With Quote