Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 01-08-2013, 03:59 AM   #1
Eminenz Cw

Norton's Antivirus

I bought a Norton utilities upgrade online on the Norton website. I downloaded the file and ran a virus scan on it with 2 online multi virus scan engines. Both multi scan engines picked up Trojans. Phoned Norton about this and they assured me it was safe, and that I probably got a false positive reading. I am still afraid to run the file and would like to know if there is a way I can be absolutely sure that it does not contain a virus?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
Eminenz Cw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-19-2015, 10:49 PM   #2
Risezone

Get Instant technical support from RiseZone Solution. They can solve all your norton antivirus problems.
Risezone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2015, 04:04 AM   #3
OneSolutionInc

Try to uninstall or remove that virus from your computer. If you face any error then contact Norton Support by OneSolutionInc.
OneSolutionInc is offline   Reply With Quote