Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-12-2012, 12:40 AM   #1
neoprenesbr

Stop spam Links exchange

Many web site administrators to hear a statement and want to exchange a lot of links, a search engine.
Engine to know the most in the form of spam links.
These links can sometimes get a good link popularity, but once they found may be punished and the site
The risk of the search engine to delete. When you link into the wrong link group, you risked associated with them as
Disadvantages dangerous. Note PageRank value is important, but only as an integral part of the Google search engine algorithm minutes.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

neoprenesbr is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-12-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
farm gate

If the site navigation station is a authority (such as PR is greater than 5), then there is no problem. But as far as I know, has the authority and famous site navigation station is generally not to "link exchanges" form included site.

In exchange for links for included conditions url guidance station, often can be a search engine as a Link Farm - Link farms. Links farms is also a typical SEO cheating.

|
|
farm gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:29 PM   #3
Logoinn

I must agree with you. I think PR is not everything, we must care about site status in search engine before linking.

|
Logoinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:38 PM   #4
frivgames

Send a message via Yahoo to frivgames
I agree with You. Penguin algorithm will penalize websites seo form too far, keyword spam, spam link
|
|
|
frivgames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 07:53 AM   #5
gabrielnagy

I was just hit by the latest update for link exchange and I learned my lesson: no more!

gabrielnagy is offline   Reply With Quote