Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 02-15-2023, 03:29 AM   #1
How?

Searching for shared hosting

Hi,
I'd like to host my new Wordpress blog and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
My requirements 25 GB space, 850GB traffic, Linux.
They should have MSN tech support and full system backup.
I have already found QHoster.com and not sure if I can trust them.
Is it reliable web host? Do you know anything about them?
Any hosts for comparison?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-16-2023, 10:20 AM   #2
afrodita

Have a look at shared plans from time-tested companies: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Their prices and ratings are great. You'll be very impressed with their reliable service and helpful tech support resources. Their online tools are all very intuitive and user friendly.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2023, 02:30 AM   #3
a-b-c-d

QWINTER PROMO for 2023 - Promo code: QWINTERVPS-20 (This promotion code will work until 25th of February, 2023). I also like QHoster.com pricing for such feature-rich web hosting packages. Glad I decided to host my web site with this decent provider.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2023, 12:41 AM   #4
Michel001

Impressed with the features and resources offered by QHoster.com team in the hosting packages. They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
Old 03-03-2023, 12:11 AM   #5
CPU

I can highly recommend QHoster.com hosting service. Great support. Never had to wait more than 20 minutes for help. Hosting packages include a full list of features that provide everything I need plus plenty of room for growth.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2023, 11:52 AM   #6
kronos77

Plans from black.host and hostsailor.com can be quite right for you.
Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2023, 05:52 AM   #7
clo@

As a trustworthy alternative, can recommend Hostpro.com web hosting solutions. This host treats its clients with great care and maybe for this reason they have grown that much for such a short period.

Use the exclusive 20% off promo code HP-20 to get inspired. The offer is valid until December 31, 2023.
Old 03-15-2023, 09:36 AM   #8
tommylii

Plans from brixly.uk and hostingsource.com are reliable and solid enough to sign up with.
Their support teams are marvelous and helps you to solve issues which may occur.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2023, 11:11 AM   #9
AizaKhan

HostGator: HostGator offers a range of plans with unlimited storage, bandwidth and free SSL certificates. It also has an easy-to-use control panel and 24/7 customer support.

Bluehost: Bluehost is another great option, with plans that offer $150 in Google Ads match credit, a free CDN, 24/7 support and unmetered bandwidth as well as an easy-to-use control panel.
AizaKhan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2023, 09:40 AM   #10
grunn

Services from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worth your attention.
They have always been wonderful service providers. Even with thorny issues they seem to work quickly and efficiently to get them resolved to my satisfaction.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 09:59 AM   #11
Celsius

Shared plans from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are worthwhile.
It's very easy to use, very cheap for anyone who's going to build his first website and the support is very friendly that even they answer even the most menial problems.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote