Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > PHP / mySQL

Notices

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 04-09-2021, 10:27 PM   #16
Kumkum

Framework

I recommend Laravel, it is an open source and freely available framework. Also its provide best security and one of the best PHP based framework.
If you are cpanel user then you can check this to install laravel in cpanel.
Kumkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 10:46 AM   #17
nesir

Well yes, I would agree laravel is a great hp framework for websites. Its often a little more expensive too. I think its not such an easy question to answer because there are a few things to consider. Laravel has a lack of continuity between versions, problematic updates, and the development on it is not that fast. Even though I do mention these cons, it is my top PHP framework there are other options such as Cakephp, and symphony bit for me they have more cons than laravel.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

nesir is offline   Reply With Quote