Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-29-2023, 03:20 AM   #1
Michel001

Cheap Web Hosting Required

Hey dudes,
I require your help to find a good and cheap hosting solution according to my requirements:
==> 40 GBs - Disk Space, 1500 GBs - Traffic. 99.99% Guarantee Uptime and fast speed.
Any view points on Hostnamaste.com hosting solutions. Are they reliable hosts?
Where can I find any possible customer hosting reviews about them? Any fresh discounts please?

Old 03-30-2023, 09:14 AM   #2
Celsius

Reliable hosts are: hostingsource.com and qhoster.com.
You will be ultimately satisfied using their services as they are low cost and full-featured. Keep it up!
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 01:01 AM   #3
CPU

I started with Hostnamaste openvz vps - and I am impressed from the start. They are top notch.
The customer service is fantastic. You can contact them about anything. It doesn't have to be a problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2023, 08:53 AM   #4
kronos77

Deals from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are worth trying.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
Very friendly and fast support, they know what they are doing. Good and fast servers.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 01:09 AM   #5
clo@

The professional focused efforts they delicately put together into making sure their customers feel safe, secure and taken care of are something every web hosting customers would value highly and I'd recommend hostnamaste.com kvm vps to everyone looking for reliable hosting option. A 5 five star host!
Old 04-13-2023, 12:57 AM   #6
How?

Great service at a great price - what else can you ask for. I haven't had to use technical service but everything else has worked as advertised. Hostnamaste.com has always been there with outstanding openvz vps service and customer support.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2023, 11:48 PM   #7
a-b-c-d

I've hosted sites with a handful of other hosts in the past, but have never received the excellent high standards of customer service that Hostnamaste.com provides. Amazingly prompt response to a query out of office hours to get my e-mail back up and running.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote