Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 03-21-2023, 08:26 AM   #1
afrodita

VPS which is good for hosting a forum ...

VPS accounts from qhoster.com and kvchosting.net are attractive for me and I have to select the best one for hosting a forum, so what should I do?
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 03-22-2023, 01:12 AM   #2
a-b-c-d

I've tried 5 different web hosts to date and the reason I chose and have continued to stay with kvchosting.net is their customer service. The speed connectivity is ok, uptime is great as I saw my sites always up and available (online) for my visitors.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2023, 11:58 PM   #3
Michel001

It's a nice web host because they offer a wide range of plans for each kind of users. QHoster.com is well priced and within everyone's budget. So far they have been excellent. Use the code VPS10OFF and get 10%OFF on all VPS hosting Plans.
Old 03-30-2023, 10:32 AM   #4
Celsius

Plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
The chat is a great tool with add value. They have a good level on technical expertise. Their staff is committed and helpful.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2023, 01:00 AM   #5
CPU

Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. QHoster.com cPanel web host is open for anyone who is curious about their services. They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 09:31 AM   #6
kronos77

Have a look at plans from legionbox.com and black.host as they are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I found top technologies, with best price, high performance and simple environment.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2023, 01:07 AM   #7
clo@

May the Lord bless QHoster.com everyday. The staff responses are very helpful during those days, responding and restored the damages very quickly from their seperate backups and constantly keeping me updated of the restoration progress before I ever get impatient.
Old 04-12-2023, 11:02 AM   #8
tommylii

VPS plans from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are worth trying.
I was very happy with the speed and the website security they provided. I was also very happy with their prices and the general customer's interface.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2023, 11:52 PM   #9
How?

So far, very much satisfied with the performance of kvchosting.net servers, features & technical support! The features are very complete for the price of the package. They know what they are doing. Recommended!

How? is offline   Reply With Quote