Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 02-27-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
chikkiarora

How to increase my Page Rank ?

Hello,

i have a website , how could i increase the Page Rank of my website..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
chikkiarora is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2012, 06:20 AM   #2
seoowner

Hello Chikkiarora,
First I would like to know what is the use of page rank, it doesn't give the traffic or keyword ranking then why do you want to increase it? if you build quality do follow backlinks automatically your page rank will increase.

Regards,
seoowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:00 AM   #3
C.Rebecca

You can increase the PR of your web-pages by increasing the number of quality backlinks pointing to your site.

However, if I were you, I would have never bothered about this PR thingy...I would have been more concerned about my SERP rankings, traffic, conversions and ROI...
Old 02-28-2012, 12:12 AM   #4
mikest

Well You can Increase Your Site Page Rank By Using Several Effective Techniques! You Should Grab Qualitative inbound links relevant To Your Niche! Targeted, Effective & Niche Based Linking is the key to enhance your site PR!!

|
|
|
mikest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 12:50 AM   #5
sophia123789

PageRank is what Google uses to determine the importance of a web page. It's one of many factors used to determine which pages appear in search results. Page rank can be improve by doing quality link building.
sophia123789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:52 AM   #6
aartikrypton

Hello................

You can increse your website page rank with the help of off page optimization works, these are the some seo Off page works Directory submission, article submission, forum posting, ad posting, and social bookmarking.................

Android Mobile Application Development
Offshore Android Software Development
Android Mobile Applications
aartikrypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:59 AM   #7
amitmax

Update content on your website regularly and build backlinks from do follow and high PR websites.
amitmax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 05:58 PM   #8
giftboxpaperbox

in my idea,i prefer to post forum,blog and my favourite article and so on.

giftboxpaperbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:13 PM   #9
shakir

Quote:
Originally Posted by amitmax View Post
Update content on your website regularly and build backlinks from do follow and high PR websites.
Content updation is good for the site ranking but not for PR. BL is the only way to improve PR

|
|
|
shakir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:20 PM   #10
shaswata

The best way of increasing PR is building good quality backlinks from high PR sites. You can do article & directory submissions, Forum & blog posting to increase your site's PR.
shaswata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:13 AM   #11
shockgarden143

The best method of doing for increasing the Page Rank of the website is that you have to do quality back links for high P.R. by doing such of following things..
1.Directory Submission.
2.Forum posting.
3.Blog posting.
4.Quality link building.....
shockgarden143 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 02:43 AM   #12
Mark Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by shockgarden143 View Post
The best method of doing for increasing the Page Rank of the website is that you have to do quality back links for high P.R. by doing such of following things..
1.Directory Submission.
2.Forum posting.
3.Blog posting.
4.Quality link building.....
I totally agree with blog commenting, Forum Posting, content sharing, Guest Posting and Ezine’s will also allow you to increase your backlinks. By creating an ezine you can submit your information about your ezine to an ezine directory. This directory will than link to your website(thus giving you a free link).

is the Facebook Developer Company

Last edited by Mark Jackson; 02-29-2012 at 02:48 AM..
Mark Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:06 AM   #13
bozzauto

create quality backlinks through blog comments and social bookmarking

|
bozzauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:17 AM   #14
jiyaalbert

Quality backlinks and good content and forum posting is helpful for this purpose.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:49 AM   #15
blueapple

I'll suggest that don't focus on page rank. Instead of page rank you should try to generate traffic but if you want to improve page rank then you should create a link wheel to get link from authority sites.
blueapple is offline   Reply With Quote