Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Web Promotion

Notices

Old 10-07-2011, 05:00 AM   #1
Jagbani

How Link Wheel help of SEO?

Hello All,
I heard about link wheel but dont have knowledge it. Anyone explain how it's helpful of SEO. Please share your suggestion..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jagbani is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-07-2011, 05:54 AM   #2
livinghere

it is black hat tactic to my knowledge. Not recommended!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
livinghere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2011, 08:25 AM   #3
Commodityman

Link Wheels are black hat when done in appropriately. There are many ways to create one and you have to make it look natural for the search engines, but the basic premise to Link Wheel is to use WEB 2.0 properties and connecting them together while pointing the same ones to the main site. Make sure to use unique content. I have done them myself and they do indeed work, again, when done properly, and you can use a contextual link building with them too.
Commodityman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2011, 04:11 AM   #4
zamina

link wheel is a network of blogs which linked with each other.
zamina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:59 AM   #5
nichetech

If you have complete fresh content for different blogs I suggest to work on link wheel. For more detail I suggest to read this links "iwhiskey.tk/157200.html" "buildapassiveincome.com/how-to-build-a-supercharged-link-wheel-and-get-powerful-backlinks/"

|
|
nichetech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 03:57 PM   #6
shanmarsh2

Well i know some who have been using Link Wheel method brutally and they have succeeded. Google doesnt know much about it otherwise that site wouldnt have been ranked

|
shanmarsh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2011, 09:21 PM   #7
patrick0001

Quote:
Originally Posted by livinghere View Post
it is black hat tactic to my knowledge. Not recommended!
It turn to black hat tactic if we implement it wrongly. if those site are equality and link with each others, it will help improve traffic easily.

- network solution
patrick0001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 01:40 AM   #8
Jagbani

Anyone share ideas. how to create link wheel?

Jagbani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2011, 04:29 PM   #9
ProClerk

Yes its very effective for SEO, you should try it.

I purchase from both of these guys on a weekly basis, they provide awesome linkwheel service:
anatoly14: I will create high quality link wheel for $18 : SEOclerks
huntinghack: I will Create Powerful LINKWHEEL using High PR Web 2.0 Properties and Guaranteed Boost Your Rankings in any Search Engine for $5 : SEOClerks

The best I ever seen by far!

ProClerk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2011, 02:18 AM   #10
rubber-product

You'd better not use it, if you want your site gets a high rank.

rubber-product is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 01:21 AM   #11
flashcontent

When you do a link wheel, make sure you make open link wheel, don't make closed link wheel, CMIIW
flashcontent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 09:48 AM   #12
marksteve2011

Since link wheel is done with web 2.o sites, it has positive impact on the rankings in the search results. Links from articles has its own value. Together Link wheel can help in getting better rankings.

marksteve2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2011, 11:44 PM   #13
Ammy Tisdale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagbani View Post
Hello All,
I heard about link wheel but dont have knowledge it. Anyone explain how it's helpful of SEO. Please share your suggestion..

Google has started to penalyze the Link Wheel now so keep save from it as i heard.

|
|
|
Ammy Tisdale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 04:53 AM   #14
jiyaalbert

Link wheel is the group of websites which are interconnected with each other.and it is black hat SEO technique.

jiyaalbert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2012, 02:00 AM   #15
nanadakson

Is Link Wheel is a black hat SEO trick ?

nanadakson is offline   Reply With Quote