Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 08-01-2012, 11:54 PM   #1
elenacriss884

Action movies or romantic?

HI Buddies I am fan of action Movies But Mostly peoples prefer Romantic Movies Whats Your Suggestion?
Action Or Romantic

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
JACKADEN

you its depend on your mod.....otherwise i like both romantic and action movies...

::
JACKADEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 07:30 PM   #3
SOFHarvest

the two are great! i like the movie that i recently watched.
Ghajini, it is an action and romantic movie. you must watch it!

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 10:09 PM   #4
elenacriss884

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOFHarvest View Post
the two are great! i like the movie that i recently watched.
Ghajini, it is an action and romantic movie. you must watch it!
Ghajini Is this movie From hollywood? I never heard This name

|
|
|
|
|
elenacriss884 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 02:05 AM   #5
sergeyk

i really like action film but sometimes it is really cool to watch a romantic film with your girlfriend.
sergeyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 04:13 AM   #6
maria.cute

i prefer to watch romantic movies...
1) The Vow
2) A Walk to Remember ....
Both are the best romantic movies.

|
|
|
maria.cute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 11:48 PM   #7
natashamary

both are any good movies.
south india tour packages from chennai
tirupathi package from chennai
tirupati trip from chennai
chennai tirupati tour package
temple tours
natashamary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 01:57 AM   #8
shiva.vnit

Thumbs up Romantic Movies

I like romantic movies. Thanks.
Guide4BankExams
shiva.vnit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 02:07 AM   #9
turborx15

both are mine favorite

- Fast & Secure | Wordpress Optimized | 30Min Ticket Resonse

Lightning fast speed for webmaster powered by Pure SSD
turborx15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 04:28 AM   #10
jamesconr

I prefer action movies more than romantic flicks... I also prefer biographies and documentaries as they are quite informative and non fictitious..

jamesconr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 08:08 AM   #11
Ryan Willson

Definitely action movie of this two but i prefer horror

|
Ryan Willson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 07:33 PM   #12
SOFHarvest

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenacriss884 View Post
Ghajini Is this movie From hollywood? I never heard This name
that is an Indian film and a must watched movie, you must know that i cry while watching that movie and wish that it ended great!

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2012, 10:46 PM   #13
cobo_836

Comparatively speaking, I prefer the romantic action film depends on who is the protagonist, the more important.

/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 12:21 AM   #14
manojagadi

I Prefer action movies. I like action movies so much.
manojagadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 02:23 AM   #15
walker09

Both for me because of the fact that you will learn something new.
walker09 is offline   Reply With Quote