Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 04-28-2012, 06:04 AM   #16
0092directory

no i dont sleep during either am tired or not..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
0092directory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:37 AM   #17
Assefseer

yes ,but when am working at night duty

|
Assefseer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 10:46 PM   #18
philipmorrisdir

No i don't sleep on desk till now....

philipmorrisdir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 12:15 AM   #19
manojob

No, I never sleep during the work. After finishing the work I will come to the home and I will sleep.

-
manojob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2012, 03:32 AM   #20
zxzx

no i dont like it.

zxzx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 10:06 PM   #21
vicky_patel

No i don't sleep on desk till now...

vicky_patel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:51 AM   #22
affdec

No i can't i have control it. Hmm when work is completed that time i sleep when am tried a lot then only.....

affdec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 05:21 AM   #23
Grace Hall

no...nap....and never.....
i enjoy my work.......

Grace Hall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2020, 01:41 AM   #24
Kevin

I'm currently working remotely. usually, I sit on one of my favorite camo recliners. Sometimes when I'm tired, I can have a nap. You know, these chairs are so comfortable
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2021, 08:39 AM   #25
alexalex22

No, I don't sleep in the middle of my work day - I just have a cup of coffee. Actually coffee calms me and helps me focus, rather than acting as a stimulator would normally. It doesn't help me feel awake in the slightest, especially made by this recipe https://www.perfectbrew.com/blog/how...so-for-flavor/.

Still nice to have in the morning because it's warm and occupies my hands/mouth, but I don't use it to wake up like most people do.

Last edited by alexalex22; 02-21-2021 at 06:34 AM..
alexalex22 is offline   Reply With Quote