Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General

Notices

Old 07-10-2012, 09:48 AM   #1
cosmicx

[Help] Needed in learning Smarty Template Engine

Hello everyone,

I am interested in learning Smarty Template Engine, but upon reading it's documentation, I see some php codes.

My question now is, do I have to learn PHP first, as a requisite, for me to understand Smarty?

For now, I only knew about XHTML and CSS.

The reason why I want to learn this stuff is, I want to edit a template for a classifieds ads script.
cosmicx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-11-2012, 11:05 AM   #2
h20mysticshadow

Of course it is a must that you have to learn php first, because how can you edit it without a knowledge of php?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
-
-
-
-
h20mysticshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 04:24 AM   #3
bplaza

Yes. you need PHP knowledge. Also smarty docs has enough documentation to get started.

Most preferred Classfied Ad Site Bangalore
Shops, Services, Realestate, Lifestyle, Restaurants, etc..
bplaza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 07:35 AM   #4
aquot85ST

GOdaddy Domain $1.99
aquot85ST is offline   Reply With Quote