Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Internet Promotion > Traffic Corner

Notices

Old 10-11-2012, 04:17 AM   #1
rosejoans

Smile Traffic on the site...

Can anyone tell me what are the most effective ways to get traffic on the website
rosejoans is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-11-2012, 05:03 AM   #2
KayFranklin

Social bookmarking - stumbleupon and posterous are good for me.

Forum posting and blog commenting too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
KayFranklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:12 AM   #3
clo@

Quote:
Forum posting and blog commenting too.
Can absolutely agree with this and can also recommend Paidforumposting.com.
They offer article writing, blog commenting, and forum moderation packages as well to complement the forum posting.
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #4
cobo_836

The site's content rich forum and blog should express more.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
/
/
/
cobo_836 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:44 PM   #5
baoyuanjidian

I prefer blog Posting, forums & Bookmarking these are the best strategies

|
|
baoyuanjidian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:37 PM   #6
muzz

use all the techniques of SEO and in these days SMO too,
in SEO you can use this
1)article submission
2)social book marking
3)classified ads
4)blog commenting (in relevant blogs)
5)directory submission
6)forum posting
and don't use duplicate contents always use genuine and natural contents

muzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 08:58 PM   #7
pressingmachine

Social bookmarking is very beneficial to get the traffic, back links and high PR for your site.

|
|
pressingmachine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:31 PM   #8
veneer_splicer

Include Keywords In Your Social Media Profiles.Whenever you create a Social Media Profile such as Facebook, Google +, LinkedIn, include keywords related to your business within the profile.
Write testimonials that others will want to place on their website. Make sure they are genuine testimonials for products and/or services you have used.

veneer_splicer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:47 AM   #9
china-jewels

Choose a Memorable Domain Name
Your domain name should not only be memorable but also feature keywords and key phrases linked to your business
Submit To Directories
Google rewards you for having lots of backlinks, so submit your website to as many local and trade specific directories as you can

|
|
|
|
|
|
china-jewels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:10 AM   #10
How?

I totally support paidforumposting.com suggestion. The primary aims are to increase the visitor traffic that your website gets. A forum posting package would hope to not just populate you forum with worthless posts, but instead to create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere that encourages interaction between the members who join.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 05:35 AM   #11
stefijain

you need to work on seo and smo to get traffic on your website, work on your top keywords to get ranking on google first page, optimize your website well and create backlinks from good website, write new and unique content for your website, do article submission, press release submission, blog creation and posting, forums, squidoo and hubpages. work on social networking website such as, twitter, facebook, linkedin you can drive traffic from there too on your website.

|
|
stefijain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 06:00 AM   #12
Vijaysin07

Hello friends
I am new on this forum hope that here I will get answers of my all quires. I don't much about SEO hope here i can enhance my knowledge.
Thanks from
HireProfessionalSEOExpert
Vijaysin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 05:34 AM   #13
laceywilliams12

nice post thanks.
laceywilliams12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 04:32 AM   #14
DroPods

Article directories are good place for getting targeted traffic to a website but you have to use top article directories.

DroPods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #15
davidgaffer

Make a blog and publish intresting or unique blogs, do guest posting, discuss with other bloggers, join their groups and see a week or month later what you got.

Last edited by davidgaffer; 12-03-2012 at 05:02 PM.. Reason: missing text
davidgaffer is offline   Reply With Quote