Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 09-26-2011, 01:54 AM   #1
markhardy20

Tell me something about Directories

I think by the software you can submit all your links to the directories. It is an automatic program. It can convert the different texts and images in HTML format easily. This software is really helpful to the different links and websites. When you insert the URL easily and automatically a total set of directories will be easily available. Please tell me something more about the software. Please assist me regarding this issue. I will be really thankful to you if your information will help me. I want to thank you in advance for the information that you may offer me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
markhardy20 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-26-2011, 02:29 AM   #2
alina albert

Directories are the way to get back links for your site.
Submissions in directories increase the PR and SERP of you site.
alina albert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 04:40 AM   #3
srikarnl

Backlinks as usual

|

srikarnl is offline   Reply With Quote