Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 07-29-2014, 03:22 AM   #1
karanmehra

Reverse your Tinnitus and Stop the Stress

Tinnitus is a not a disease itself, but rather a symptom of other problems in the ear, brain, heart, or blood vessels. So if you can eliminate the underlying cause of the problem, the tinnitus may go away by itself. Therefore the first thing to do if you're suffering from tinnitus is to call a doctor.

Your doctor might run specialized tests, such as an X-ray, audio gram, residual inhibition, and evoked response audiometry.
Make sure to keep a detailed list of foods or situations that trigger or worsen your tinnitus, and tell your doctor about all medicines, vitamins, supplements, etc. you are taking.
Some common underlying conditions that can cause tinnitus include ear wax blockages or fluid in the inner ear, abnormal bone growth in the ear, blood vessel disorders, jaw misalignment, certain types of tumors and inner ear disorders such as Meniere's disease.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
karanmehra is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-18-2020, 08:36 AM   #2
Kevin

Tinnitus is a common problem. A lot of people face it. And the reasons are different. I experienced ear ringing after the flu. Having addressed an audiology centre, I found out that it was temporary. I hope it won't become back (it can happen). Anyway, thanks for this info, I'm sure, it will help many people.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2020, 09:53 AM   #3
SalomonI

Excelent, if you need x ray centres for your doctor about all medicines, vitamins, supplements, etc. you are taking
SalomonI is offline   Reply With Quote