Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 04-03-2016, 10:30 PM   #1
ScubaSandy

Smile Need your opinion!

I recently finished coralgranddiverskohtao.com and I need feedback! Especially if you are not a scuba diver, does it sound appealing? I would highly appreciate any input.

There's nothing wrong with enjoying looking at the surface of the ocean itself, except that when you finally see what goes on underwater,you realize that you've been missing the whole point of the ocean. Staying on the surface all the time is like going to the circus and staring at the outside of the tent. ~ Dave Barry

Last edited by ScubaSandy; 04-03-2016 at 10:52 PM.. Reason: add URL
ScubaSandy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-19-2016, 10:37 AM   #2
Ghany

Very cool and attractive site, best of luck

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Ghany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2016, 10:57 AM   #3
marvinsam

Good and great looking website and in terms of SEO it is fully optimized and it can be ranked easily.

|
marvinsam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 04:26 PM   #4
cubs2016

At first glance, it's beautiful.

As I slowly scroll down the homepage, it's being 'jumpy' or 'bouncy'.. I'm using my iMac with Firefox browser.

I like your call(s) to action. Very cool! Makes me want to 'dive in'.

Wow, there's a lot to look at here. Loads of content! I'm still having the 'jerkyness' when I scroll. But, other than that - this is a really great site that provides tons of content and makes me want to learn more about scuba diving.

Fully optimized and I'm sure it's well responsive on mobile - I'm just not on mobile at the moment.

Cheers!
cubs2016 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2016, 12:56 AM   #5
Charu

Everything is good except the blue background in the middle! It's eye killing!
Charu is offline   Reply With Quote