Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Intro Zone > Introduction Area

Notices

Old 10-21-2012, 09:53 AM   #1
mdyork

New Member - mdyork

I have visited this forum several times.
I have always found the questions and comments interesting and, for the most part, insightful.
Because I found the member replies to be insightful, I decided to join this forum to give and receive feedback on sites and site concepts.

Marketing online is NOT where I make my living.

My name: Michael D. York
What I am: I am a Php/MySql developer and have been doing this since 1996.
What I Do: I develop custom business and e-commerce applications.

Businesses love me. The average working person, not so much.
The reason:
I write the backend of websites so as to make customer interaction more streamlined.
Example: I wrote the backend for a Sacramento Print & Mail house that allowed them to do 30% more mailing with 4 fewer employees.

Anyway, for what it's worth, that's who I am, what I do and why I'm here.
mdyork is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-23-2012, 06:35 PM   #2
terrybogard747

Hey Michael D. York!
We are glad you have chosen to be a part of our community and we hope you enjoy your stay.
All the best,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
terrybogard747 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 07:18 PM   #3
congcong88

Welcome to the forum ... Share the knowledge and experience here. And remember to learn from everyone.
Have a nice day

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-
-
congcong88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 01:28 AM   #4
smik778

Welcome to the forum dude

l
smik778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2014, 09:37 PM   #5
Mastar

Hello Friends.........
I'm from Surat, India.....
Nice to meet you......Keep sharing on this webmaster.....

Mastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:44 AM   #6
peter768

This Forum is just amazing. I got it in the beginning of this. Hope we will get much more knowledge here

|
peter768 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 10:25 PM   #7
Agrodut

Hi Michael D. York! Very happy to join and read yourself

Agrodut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2014, 11:41 PM   #8
vivererosse

Hi Michael, hope you enjoy your stay here! I find this forum quite meaningful too - that's why I started to lurk here often too!

|

The brand renowned for top notch quality jewelry and with unbelievably low, affordable price tags. Couple rings meant to be flaunted with your only one, necklaces, bracelets, earrings, jewelry sets, and so much more.

|
vivererosse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 01:38 PM   #9
niel

welcome to this forum !!

Visit
niel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 05:17 AM   #10
anjaliexim

Hi, This is anjali nice to meet you..

anjaliexim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2015, 04:40 AM   #11
Angel_nx

Hello,Im Angel nice to meet you...

Angel_nx is offline   Reply With Quote