Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Programming > Programming General > ASP

Notices

Old 10-20-2011, 08:21 PM   #1
wryfhk22

Buttons found in Blogs

Wordpress for blogs is written in php. It allows users to highlight text and when they click the bold button, for example, the text becomes bold type. Similarly for italics, etc. Is it possible to do the same in Classic ASP. I know, of course, that you can surround text with bold tags but I’m asking about whether it’s possible to highlight text, click a button, and change the text like php.

Thanks,

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
wryfhk22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-27-2012, 12:52 AM   #2
ruixuan

change the text like php.
\
Uterine Fibroids Fibroids Treatment
ruixuan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #3
Spoint_Vinil

better if you use some IDE,i dont know whichever but that helps in doing the same as it helped in asp.net

|
Spoint_Vinil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:24 AM   #4
gill123

Good news.
reset windows 7 pasword
forgot admin password
gill123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 09:39 PM   #5
bobfields

PHP is often made use of for the purpose of writing blogs. By means of the same, users are easily facilitated into the prospect of text highlighting.

|
|
bobfields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #6
SOFHarvest

it is i guess a normal process. HTML is capable also of doing that, while PHP makes it better. ASP could do that absolutely.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

• To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

SOFHarvest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:22 AM   #7
jimpatton

In classic ASP it is possible to surround the text with tags but what I want to know if it is possible to highlight the text and click a button to change the text when you want to do so.

|
|
jimpatton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 11:31 PM   #8
johnnash39

The blog buttons that we might see from those WP generated sites are just made with the use of HTML. Can you state some good points in the use of such buttons?

|
johnnash39 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:22 AM   #9
raycarnegie

I would like to know how I could do italics and classic stuff with ASP. I know how to surround texts and old but I am confused on highlighting texts and clicking buttons.

|
|
raycarnegie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #10
mitchcobain

WordPress blog is written in PHP. It allows users to highlight text and click the button, for example, the text type.

|
|
mitchcobain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 09:36 PM   #11
johnbrosnan253

On the opposite for italics and many others, is it possible to type out the identical in Traditional ASP. I identify, of course, that you can install written text with strong labels but then again I’m asking about written text strong structure.

|
|
johnbrosnan253 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 10:24 PM   #12
jamesreagan

Wordpress for the purpose of blogs is composed in php language. It permit the users to draw attention to any text and when the round button is clickes, the text.

|
jamesreagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 01:08 AM   #13
ernesthill5

Generally PHP language is used for writing the blogs and it is come to my notice that these blogs contain certain buttons.

|
|
ernesthill5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 10:34 PM   #14
georgefields

Word press for online blogs can be transcribed in php. It permits users to highpoint text and text converts to type when they click the key for a case in point.

|
georgefields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 03:28 AM   #15
vivekaryan

thanks a lot for sharing this...

vivekaryan is offline   Reply With Quote