Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > General Discussion

Notices

Old 06-01-2022, 11:58 PM   #1
FrankLee

What are the most difficult video games you've played?

FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-05-2022, 10:06 PM   #2
FrankLee

Is no one interested in games? how boring is your life..
FrankLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 01:53 AM   #3
AniK

I played the megaman zero game and I cannot believe how unbelievably hard that game was. I had a background in dark souls 3 and bloodborne (completed a lot of insane challenges in those games) and I still remember being stuck at the first boss for like two hours before I gave up and watched a tutorial online.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
//
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
//
//
AniK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 03:36 AM   #4
mila5

Modern games can't hold a candle to the old school era in terms of difficulty. Soulsborne is difficult, sure, but the hardest video game in the world? Puh-leez.

Just try Battletoads, the lost Super Mario levels (cut from American release because it was too difficult), Ghosts N Goblins, Silver Surfer, and Contra. I'm sure there are a few I'm missing but any one of those games easily trumps Soulsborne in the difficulty department.
mila5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2022, 03:36 AM   #5
swipka777

Diablo was the hardest for me. The maximum level in Diablo Immortal is 60. There are many activities in Immortal and many ways to level up a character such as rifts, contracts, main quest, dailies, grind mobs and so on. Also I'm dell orders in diablo immortal boosting service. LFCarry gamers are always ready to help
swipka777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2022, 11:57 PM   #6
Sarah Schmidt

Whatever it is I'm sure it's some old nintendo game. Those platformers were unforgiving.

//
//
Sarah Schmidt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2022, 03:18 AM   #7
quantumleap

Demon's Souls/Dark Souls (Fromsoft, 2009/2011) Demon's Souls. ...
Ghosts 'n Goblins (Capcom, 1985) ...
Ninja Gaiden II (Tecmo Koei, 2008) ...
God Hand (Capcom, 2006) ...
UFO: Enemy Unknown (Mythos Games, 1994) ...
Fade to Black (Delphine Software, 1995) ...
NARC (Williams Electronics, 1988) ...
Smash T.V.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2022, 10:07 AM   #8
SalomonI

Just try Battletoads, the lost Super Mario levels instagram videos downloaden release because it was too difficult, Ghosts N Goblins, Silver Surfer, and Contra
SalomonI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2022, 01:44 AM   #9
quantumleap

Demon's Souls/Dark Souls (Fromsoft, 2009/2011) Demon's Souls.
Ghosts 'n Goblins (Capcom, 1985).
Ninja Gaiden II (Tecmo Koei, 2008).
God Hand (Capcom, 2006).
UFO: Enemy Unknown (Mythos Games, 1994).
Fade to Black (Delphine Software, 1995).
NARC (Williams Electronics, 1988).
Smash T.V.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote