Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-30-2022, 01:45 AM   #1
How?

VPS hosting for video?

I need to find reliable hosting provider that supports video on VPS hosting account.
Found Exmasters.com VPS hosting, but I am not sure if I can trust them.
The price for their plans meets my budget.
Do they allow to host video and legal adult content?
Do you know anything about them?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-30-2022, 03:18 AM   #2
quantumleap

VPS hosting for video?

Top Video Hosting Sites
HubSpot.
YouTube.
Vimeo.
Dailymotion.
Wistia.
SproutVideo.
Hippo Video.
Vidyard.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2022, 10:40 AM   #3
afrodita

Have a look at VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com.
Their reply time is beyond expectations, but their proactivity to solve a problem is what stands out.
Always dedicated, helpful and creative on helping the client to solve the problem in the quickest way possible.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2022, 12:08 AM   #4
quantumleap

VPS hosting for video?

Deploy faster & scale easier with an application server that saves your team time & money. Spin up an SSD cloud server in less than a minute. 60-day Free Trial with $100 credit.

Old 07-05-2022, 11:14 PM   #5
a-b-c-d

Get Double RAM or HD space with any VPS or dedicated plan (using code "dbram" or "dbhdd").
Always reliable service and personal support. Would highly recommend Exmasters.com to any potential customers. They are extremely fast and my hosting was up only few hours after payment. I have been using their VPS hosting for a long period of time and everything works good.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2022, 11:42 AM   #6
grunn

Use services from hostsailor.com.
They are cheap and pretty reliable. The customer service has been excellent. They quickly address and fix problems and even help with my php questions. They are definitely worth a shot.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2022, 10:32 PM   #7
Michel001

If you are thinking about switching, Exmasters.com VPS hosting is the provider to go with. Support is friendly, fast and they are real people with a sense of humor who don’t patronize if you don’t understand, don’t fob you off with excuses and really want to help.
Old 07-12-2022, 04:52 AM   #8
quantumleap

VPS hosting for video?

Vultr provides users with easy-to-use, high-performance, low-cost cloud infrastructure. With more locations, Vultr enables low-latency cloud computing.

Old 07-13-2022, 12:04 PM   #9
Celsius

Accounts from rockhoster.com and libertyvps.net are the best to sign up with.
Their servers are solid in price, and never had a server fail or go offline. Best: they don't upsell and they don't have support always trying to get into your account and database....and what they charge per month is as stated = not unexpected fees = no unexpected charges. These hosting companies are very underrated = I strongly recommend, trust.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2022, 04:03 AM   #10
CPU

I'm extremely satisfied with the level of service that exmasters.com offers and would recommend their Cheap VPS to anyone considering a reliable and affordable hosting provider. Thanks them a lot. I get low cost, good service and no problems.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 11:18 PM   #11
clo@

I've worked with over half a dozen web hosts over the last few years and I've found exmasters.com VPS hosting to be the easiest to work with. The tech support is top notch and there services & pricing were easy to understand.