Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 10-31-2016, 10:54 PM   #31
MAQBOOLAZAM663

every technique are unuseful today because some bloggers use black hat seo and get rank

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MAQBOOLAZAM663 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 02:17 AM   #32
Jadanjesse

Black Hat search engine optimization is certainly tempting to perform. The techniques are simple and attain high rankings within search engines in a short amount of time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Jadanjesse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 04:18 AM   #33
tionnasmith

Black Hat search engine optimization and spam command will affect SEO techniques.

|

tionnasmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 05:11 AM   #34
Mr.Genius

What the heck do you know...

Do you even know what BlackHat SEO is?

I am amazed by the replies on this thread and the ignorance of people when it comes to understanding SEO...

Blackhat works better than ever, if you know how to do it right. And it has nothing to do with your site not ranking.. "every technique are unuseful today"? Really?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAQBOOLAZAM663 View Post
every technique are unuseful today because some bloggers use black hat seo and get rank
Mr.Genius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2016, 06:25 AM   #35
simonsmith

That technique where we have not used unique and quality content means if i talk about blog commenting its a really helpful to get ranking but only if have post relevant quality content on relevant quality website. In the other hand, if i put my link with no content or duplicate content than its biggest disadvantage is that it will not easily indexed in search engines. So i will not get results.
simonsmith is offline   Reply With Quote