Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 11-12-2016, 08:22 AM   #1
basrtaj

Post Best robots.txt for wordpress?

Hi!
These is the first time i use wordpress platform but i found some problems with Robots.txt file.
please i need to know what is the best Robots.txt file that will make my site be indexing well !
Thanks !

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

basrtaj is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-13-2016, 10:30 PM   #2
SungKrumsiek

lol. This is not a valid question. Robots.txt is a file, which is automatically upgrade on adding something new to your site. And you can do much with it.
SungKrumsiek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2016, 11:48 PM   #3
MAQBOOLAZAM663

seo yoast plugin presented a best robots txt file for wordpress

MAQBOOLAZAM663 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 04:42 AM   #4
basrtaj

I don't find any robots.txt with Yoast Plugin

Old 11-22-2016, 04:43 AM   #5
basrtaj

Should i add it to the host of my website or no???

Old 11-22-2016, 05:29 AM   #6
webdeveloper220

Use to Yoast plugin with wordprees and keep away from this problem.

webdeveloper220 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2016, 11:24 PM   #7
basrtaj

ok thank you a lot !

Old 11-26-2016, 05:50 AM   #8
henrylos

Use Yoast plugin

|
|
henrylos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2016, 07:06 AM   #9
basrtaj

Ok Thanks i'll try to use it