Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 07-30-2020, 01:02 AM   #1
Michel001

trustworthy and reliable web hosting?

I've found the host called Tzulo.com
I need 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux.
Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Old 08-04-2020, 03:45 AM   #2
CPU

Very happy with my switch to Tzulo.com server. Support also been very good and quick to respond. Just passed the 30 money back guarantee and have been happy from day one. For the new user also the online help section is very useful and overall the marketing suite they have is much better than those on offer elsewhere.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2020, 04:47 AM   #3
annexorien

If we talking about reliable web hosting then Godaddy is the most trustworthy and reliable web hosting.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
annexorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2020, 12:45 AM   #4
clo@

I would recommend Tzulo.com to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability. They manage their servers in such a way that shared hosting is NOT a problem. No one is allowed to compromise a server to the point where other customers would be affected. I applaud their support and especially Live chat.
Old 08-10-2020, 10:43 AM   #5
Kumkum

I am very happy with my hosting company. I am customer of hosting.india.to and they provide fabulous services to their clients. Also They provide their instant chat support to resolve all issues. I would recommend you to go with hosting.india.to.
Kumkum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 11:35 AM   #6
afrodita

Plans from kvchosting.net and eyhost.biz are fyull-featured and rock-bottom.
Services Sales and support staff are always helpful, I have been a customer for some time now, and I intend to stay with them for the rest of my hosting projects.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 12:04 AM   #7
How?

My experience using Tzulo.com has been phenomenal to say the least. Servers are always fast, issues are resolved promptly and pricing is perfect. Any problems I've encountered have been handled fast and efficiently.

I use this server package: $95/month - Dual E5-2620, 32gb ram, 1x 2TB disk or 500gb SSD, 100tb on 1gb port

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2020, 09:46 AM   #8
annexorien

As per the comments, I would like to use this hosting or prefer someone, who are looking for hosting..

|
|
annexorien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 11:08 AM   #9
grunn

Accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net are worthwhile.
Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2020, 11:15 AM   #10
urbanlegend

Thanks for posting this update

urbanlegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2020, 05:12 AM   #11
a-b-c-d

I plan to stay put with Hostforweb.com web hosting. They have great polite staff and that is why it was pleased to communicate with. I really appreciate all the work that they did for me.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:36 AM   #12
Infinite

All depends on the size of your web site and your needs.
I would like to recommend you having a look at eyhost.biz.
I believe there you will be able to find good services.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote