Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-16-2020, 02:31 AM   #1
Michel001

The recommendation for the best domain hosting?

Dear Sirs,

can you recommend me a reliable hosting for a domain to a maximum of $5 per month to have ultra fast loading pages (CDN), that has cPanel and that is certainly UNLIMITED in space and traffic?!
Please give concrete help because I searched in a variety of companies remained very confused and I apologize in advance to the dictionary because I use a translator.

Any info on exmasters.com web hosting solutions? Any reviews please?

Thank you for specific recommendations.

Old 10-20-2020, 11:35 AM   #2
Celsius

KVChosting.net and owned-networks.net plans are able to meet all your needs.
To sum it up, they are:
- Super fast speeds
- 100% uptime
- Great support team
- Automatic backup.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 04:07 AM   #3
CPU

I love digitalserver.com.mx quality of the services. No downtime in that time. Fast server, very nice tech support people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.

Last edited by CPU; 10-21-2020 at 04:10 AM..
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2020, 05:01 AM   #4
How?

I have several domains hosted at Exmasters.com VPS hosting account for several years, and have only had 1 outage. There is always a very intelligent person on the other end of live chat who takes care of your needs immediately. Sites are always up and run as fast.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2020, 11:57 AM   #5
afrodita

VPS accounts from legionbox.com and hosting.uk are the best to sign up with.
They have many features as required by customers, they have on time support through live chat and this is very helpful for customers in need of instant help.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2020, 01:45 AM   #6
dongnguyen

Yes, I love digitalserver.com.mx quality of the services
dongnguyen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 11:00 PM   #7
clo@

I'm very satisfied with the fast and accurate technical help, ease of use and wide service offer.
I'm actually in the works of transferring all my websites to exmasters.com web hosting provider.
Old 12-23-2020, 07:58 AM   #8
tommylii

You know kvchosting.net and misterhost.net hosts are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
They are the most reliable hosts I have used. Unlike many other hosts, with them everything just works and you're not wasting time trying to figure things out. Things happen quickly and effectively.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2021, 12:55 AM   #9
a-b-c-d

It can never be stressed too high enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans do not necessarily mean poor quality and service. I'd also recommend 3v-host.com and their EU web hosting deals. Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2021, 11:34 AM   #10
grunn

Accounts from libertyvps.net and hosting.uk are full-featured and well-balanced.
Very professional and awesome to work with!! They have been a great choice. It was easy to transfer my websites with very available customer support. Their dashboards are easy to understand & navigate. Their prices are a good value. I have experienced virtually no outages since moving to them. Also speed & server response times were much improved. I am glad I have found them.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote