Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-16-2020, 02:36 AM   #1
Michel001

Web Hosting Provider is Required

Hi Guys,
I'm looking for a web hosting company for someone who is starting out building websites.
What I'm looking for:
1) support multiple domains on one account
2) good with wordpress
3) suports Cpanel
4) I'm good with $10-$20 a month
I'm just starting out and have no experience with web service providers, the only think I have picked out is my domain name.

Any info on hostnamaste.com website hosting solutions? What is better: shared, VPS or dedicated server?

thx for your help

Old 10-21-2020, 04:02 AM   #2
CPU

IMHO, Bullten.com web hosting will serve your demands. I was wrong - they are everything I read about and more. Stellar uptime, tech support that is measured in MINUTES, not hours or days, and a wealth of features and options that I've only begun to explore.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 11:11 AM   #3
kronos77

Use deals from reliable providers: libertyvps.net and asvhost.com.
Sincerely excellent customer service and will happily continue working with them for the foreseeable future! Every time I needed specific help, they were always there to help me out with my request. This really helps me juggle everything, especially with my busy schedule! I highly recommend them value for money and excellent customer service.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:31 AM   #4
clo@

It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

I can recommend you to look at Hostry.com and also Kvchosting.net solutions.
I am happy with their uptime and speed which is what ultimately matters.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:17 AM   #5
tommylii

Try deals from reliable proividers, I'd draw your attention to accounts from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net. They are VERY reliable and whenever I have had a problem - they solved it. Pricing is good to say the least.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:11 AM   #6
How?

Believe Hostry.com is flexible enough to meet your specifications.
That is what you want from a host. I would not hesitate to recommend their Hosting to others. you have a wide choice of hosting solutions for any projects: CDNs, VPS and dedicated servers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2020, 10:49 AM   #7
afrodita

You can have quality services from reliable providers: hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 04:33 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

Now that's what you call EXCELLENT customer service - I would highly recommend Hostnamaste.com to my friends! I have been with them for a year now. All my problems were fixed and it has been smooth sailing since then.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote