Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-16-2020, 02:31 AM   #1
Michel001

cPanel website hosting in Europe?

Hi, I'm looking for some relatively cheap hosting that I will be using for a small startup company website. I know that I don't need much for something of this scale, but one thing is that a lot of my clients may potentially be checking out the website from Europe.
Is there anything that I could take advantage of when looking for a webhost to accommodate this?
What are your views on QHoster.com website hosting in Europe? Can I rely on them?
Any other hosts?

Old 10-19-2020, 11:16 AM   #2
Celsius

Well the best hosts to have a deal with - libertyvps.net and legionbox.com.
They always handle my issue and usually very quickly and they always answer every question I have. It is so comfortable dealing with the support team that I never hesitate to contact them.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 03:50 AM   #3
CPU

Have noticed that QHoster.com started to offer nice special servers, here is the one:
D-1540 - (USA) - $149 per month
Internet Port Speed: 1 Gbps Dedicated Port
Monthly Bandwidth: 20 TB Monthly Bandwidth
Memory: 32 GB RAM
Primary Hard Drive / SSD: 500 GB Primary SSD
IP Addresses: 5 Usable IPs
ORDER: https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=128

Hope this info will help you, OP.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:26 AM   #4
clo@

I was pleasantly impressed by the quality of QHoster.com web hosting services:
1) patient sales representative who explained me everything in details and found a good hosting fit for my needs,
2) really fast speed connectivity (my site's visitors are happy with speed load of pages).

Coupon: KVMXENOPENVZVPSANDSHARED30OFF for 30% OFF for all XEN, OpenVZ, KVM plans, including resellers!
Old 10-30-2020, 10:54 AM   #5
tommylii

Yoyu know QHoster.com is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, Owned-networks.net is worth your attention as plans are full-featured and low cost.
I’m very happy with their turnaround time and support. Other things that I like about them are these:
Amazing up time
Cheap price, yet quality hosting
Fast server speed
One click script installing
Lots of other features.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:09 AM   #6
How?

Coupon: QHOSTERSHARED60OFF3Y for 60% OFF for all Shared Hosting plans, including resellers!

Whenever I have a problem QHoster.com gets right on it and help me fix the issue. One problem I know took a while to fix too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 04:27 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

Coupon: QHOSTERBIGSAVE2YR for 40% OFF for all VPS Hosting Plans on 2 year plans!

I can add that QHoster.com provides really great services. I had been using their services for more than 3 months and was really happy with them. Thumbs Up!

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote