Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-15-2020, 02:14 AM   #1
Michel001

Recommend most preferred Web Hosting

Hunting for best Web Hosting. As a non-member till now, I've learned a lot by browsing through the forums: No to EIG, lure of unlimited space, etc. So thanks to all. Didn't opt for any local hosting services because of unenthusiastic and poor response to queries. Good enough as most belonged to EIG, which I discovered here is least preferred. Would appreciate a second opinion of veterans and experienced members for the same old question. Currently, I need a hosting plan for a personal website, but may invest in a multiple websites hosting plan for websites of clients too, which hope is legit.

any information on Hostnamaste.com website hosting solutions? Alternatives for comparison?

Thanks and Regards

Old 10-28-2020, 04:24 AM   #2
clo@

Good job, Hostnamaste.com team. As for support, besides the speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it.
Old 10-30-2020, 11:40 AM   #3
tommylii

I'd draw your attention to owned-networks.net company.
Solid Hosting. Recommended due to following reasons: 1) Good support. 2) Low Prices. 3) Good server speed and up time. 4) Old /experienced company with little or no hiccups in the processes. I would highly recommend.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2020, 04:00 AM   #4
How?

I have no technical knowledge therefore can not say anything about Hostnamaste OpenVZ servers, network. However, I can say something about the people - the owner of the company and the members of their support team and nice gentlemen and very friendly.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:26 AM   #5
CPU

For the price, I pay for the amount of space I get Hostnamaste.com is a brilliant host. I couldn't ask for faster support. Features are the best I could find - lots of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. a pleasure to use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2020, 10:52 AM   #6
kronos77

Plans from hosting.uk and centohost.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
They are 100% reliable, their hosting services are reproduced with great precision testifying to a perfect ability to work.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote