Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization > Google

Notices

Old 08-15-2013, 07:26 PM   #1
sinicline

SEO for SquareSpace

I was wondering if anyone had tried doing onsite SEO for a site created using SquareSpace. I have only tried to work on one other site using this type of DIY website builder and that was with Wix and I didn't like the experience much. I like to have total control over the site so I can edit code within the site etc. These site builder sites don't offer this.

So was just wondering if anyone had had any luck when dealing with sites using this type of software.

Reason I am asking is because someone who I deal with, and currently has fantastic rankings that bring her a heathy amount of business, was considering having a new site built using this. I recommended against doing it as it would be such a shame to lose the business that has built up over the past few years.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
sinicline is offline   Reply With Quote