Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 09-13-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
HostDone

The Benefits of Cloud Computing

Cloud computing is fast evolving from a futuristic technology into a commercially viable alternative for companies in search of a cost-effective storage and server solution.

There is plenty of concern surrounding cloud computing and its attendant security risks. What a lot companies fail to understand, however, is that many vendors rely on strict privacy policies, as well on sophisticated security measures, such as proven cryptographic methods to authenticate users. What’s more, companies can choose to encrypt data before even storing it on a third-party provider’s servers. As a result, many cloud-computing vendors offer greater data security and confidentiality than companies that choose to store their data in house.

So, what are your views guys on Cloud Hosting?
HostDone is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2014, 10:48 AM   #2
omprakash9

benefits of cloud hosting
flexibility
Disaster recovery
Automatic software updates
increased collaboration
work from anywhere
document control
security
competitiveness
environmentally friendly

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:37 AM   #3
ledtubelight

- Cost Efficient.
Benefits of Cloud Computing are:

- Almost Unlimited Storage.
- Backup and Recovery.
- Automatic Software Integration.
- Easy Access to Information.
- Quick Deployment.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2014, 03:38 AM   #4
ledtubelight

Benefits of Cloud Computing are:

- Cost Efficient.
- Almost Unlimited Storage.
- Backup and Recovery.
- Automatic Software Integration.
- Easy Access to Information.
- Quick Deployment.

ledtubelight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2014, 06:31 AM   #5
DelmarHairs

The basic benefits are cloud computing are innovative, convenient, cost effective etc.
and the great thing is that multiple user can share it at one time.

DelmarHairs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2017, 10:49 PM   #6
archerjordan

The Benefits of cloud computing is an flexibility and disaster recover.But, I used the amazon cloud alternative techniques in my company

archerjordan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 11:38 AM   #7
Kevin

The biggest advantages of cloud computing are backup and recovery. Nobody wants to lose the necessary data. Though I use Google Drive, I back up all necessary email letters to my computer. I use https://emailindetail.com/archive-emails for this purpose as it gives me the possibility to make PDF copies of my emails.
Kevin is offline   Reply With Quote