Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 06-09-2020, 04:51 AM   #1
CPU

I would like to get web hosting. Any recommendations?

I would like to get web hosting. Linux. EU location!
need over 50-70 gbs of disk space (SSD)
Do you know anything about Rockhoster.com web hosting services ?
Can I trust them? Any hosting reviews?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 06-10-2020, 12:03 PM   #2
tommylii

KVChosting.net and hosting.uk accounts are worth trying due to their unmatched services. They gave excellent support - they clearly and patiently explained the details in simple terms which is just what I needed!
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 03:44 AM   #3
clo@

I was impressed and will definitely use Rockhoster.com if they are competitive on price. Signing up was easy. So far so good. Recommended.
Old 06-17-2020, 11:23 AM   #4
afrodita

Libertyvps.net and owned-networks.net plans are full-featured and low cost.
Their customer support is brilliant. Hosting servers are very good and mostly uptime. Pricing of the hosting plans are also affordable.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2020, 11:57 PM   #5
a-b-c-d

I strongly believe Hostnamaste.com will work as a good alternative. Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 11:30 AM   #6
Celsius

QHoster.com and inxy.com plans are worth trying.
They are reliable and very honest hosts. They do everything that they claim and keep their promises. The cPanel works well and has tons of features which are always updated and additions are always made, unlike my old hosts who never changed. They always update their servers to the latest version. Support is good and reliable and all of their features have bee useful to me on my site.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2020, 12:08 AM   #7
Michel001

About 6 months ago I started migrating my clients' sites to Exmasters.com and the process has been easy, with no glitches! The speed of my websites has been amazing since I switched from my old host and that was the main factor that made me want to switch in the first place.
Old 09-14-2020, 04:16 AM   #8
How?

I've been with Rockhoster.com for over 10 months, hosting 3 web sites on single account. Setup was very fast, technical support as well - all the time within few minutes. Highly recommended. Their customer service has been excellent.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 01:02 AM   #9
Infinite

rockhoster.com is a good host.
They have good reviews and low prices. So you can start with them and pay for 1 month and then check and decide if they are good.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 01:46 AM   #10
Grignard

I think that OP asked about reliable provider. I wonder why you have doubts? Just contact rockhoster.com and ask if they have money back guarantee period and start with them!
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2020, 11:41 AM   #11
urbanlegend

Thanks for providing this information

urbanlegend is offline   Reply With Quote