Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 08-27-2020, 06:50 AM   #1
Michel001

Could anyone help me to find any reviews about Kvchosting.net ?

The reason for my request is that I am planning to use kvchosting.net server hosting service as I need to host my web sites in USA.
I got to know that it is US hosting provider.
Thinking to order one of their dedicated server.
Could anyone help me to find any reviews about them?

Old 08-28-2020, 11:22 AM   #2
kronos77

Just want to say that kvchosting.net is not the only company which is able to satisfy all your needs, try hosting from inxy.com as their plans are full of useful resources with high uptime and cheap prices.
They have plans which are suitable for the greater part of the web masters containing a great amount of on-demanded resources.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 04:32 AM   #3
CPU

I know kvchosting.net servers are fast & reliable. Another plus is the variety and depth of Easy Apps applications that they have. As far as I'm concerned, the technical support and live chat have been excellent.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2020, 08:58 AM   #4
tommylii

The best server providers are: legionbox.com and owned-networks.net.
Knowledgeable personnel can be found in tech service which is very solid, don't nickel-&-dime me.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2020, 11:39 AM   #5
afrodita

Try the best hosting plans from reliable providers: eyhost.biz and hosting.uk.
Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2020, 04:15 AM   #6
How?

You will be pleased running your sites at kvchosting.net servers. Good speed, reliable, I have nothing to complain about. Features are best I could find - lost of space, unlimited subdomains, emails, databases .. pleasure to use.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2020, 12:49 AM   #7
Infinite

Some reviews of kvchosting.net
https://gb.hostadvice.com/hosting-co...sting-reviews/
https://www.serchen.com/company/kvchosting/
looks like mostly positive reviews
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2020, 01:36 AM   #8
a-b-c-d

As I know, kvchosting.net have been the perfect web host for me. Very reliable and fast friendly technical support. My expectations are always exceeded. Their network and server uptime is really great - 99.9% is correct!

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 04:32 AM   #9
clo@

I've already notice an improvement in load time for my site and the bulletin board is probably twice as fast as the old one. They got my account and domain setup in less than 10 minutes. This is great, I love kvchosting.net web host.