Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-05-2020, 09:14 AM   #1
clo@

Looking for SSD shared hosting

Hi guys, I am looking for a shared hosting specific for a website of mine. My website is currently taking up 18GB of space, and I'd like to have SSD hosting as well. Location of the server should be in the US. Budget is around $10 per month tops.
Is SSD Cloud reliable? Any reviews?
So which specific company / plan would you recommend for this?

Old 10-07-2020, 07:49 AM   #2
afrodita

The best plans are available from time-tested companies: HostingSource.com and QHoster.com.
Always quick responses to any of my needs! Technical assistance has been great.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2020, 11:49 PM   #3
How?

I do not know how kvchosting.net guys keep the prices so low for the level of support they provide. I feel that the package, I am running my web sites at, is well-suited for all individuals and small business.
I'm happy with this service.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 02:21 AM   #4
Michel001

If you are planning on taking up hosting to help your site to run well on the web, I would recommend the Tzulo.com cloud web host as this is by far the best provider you will ever be able to get your hands on. Not only are the prices very affordable, but at the same time, everything is done in a professional manner.
Old 10-22-2020, 03:47 AM   #5
CPU

As a webmaster, what I actually wanted was a really good provider that would be capable of giving me all the right and proper services as well as any support I might need. The best thing about Cloudarion.com is that the support services that are provided by it are simply perfect whenever I was in any doubt.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 11:09 AM   #6
kronos77

QHoster.com and owned-networks.net plans can be suitable for you.
Their Customer Support team has always been reliable and well-informed. The price is affordable. You may have to wait to be attended to at times, but every problem is quickly fixed. If you’re just starting your business online, save time and money by signing up for their packages.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 05:37 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

Been with swissns.ch shared hosting over 7,5 months. Nothing to complain about. The Support service is noticably fast (minutes) and accurate. They are quick with their responses and seem to be very reliable.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 11:01 AM   #8
grunn

QHoster.com and owned-networks.net accounts are worthy.
I love them because of consistent professional quality and easy accessibility for all my site needs. Every staff has been highly responsive to my questions and concerns with clear, concise answers to my questions, citations of rationale for their answers, patience, and politeness.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2020, 08:23 AM   #9
Celsius

QHoster.com and hosting.uk plans are worth trying.
These are the best hosting services' around. Great support staff, responds to tech calls quickly and fix's issue's even if there not a server problem. What more can you ask from a hosting service?
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote