Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-12-2020, 05:12 AM   #1
How?

I'm looking for a SSDVPS hosting

I'm looking for a SSDVPS hosting service for a friend.

Requirements: a few gigs of space (at least), GOOD uptime, easy to use control panel, great support (prompt and knowledgeable; if the turnaround time for urgent tickets is more than 2 hours, I'm not interested).
Do you know anything about cloudarion.com hosting? Any comments please?
Alternatives?

Thanks.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-14-2020, 08:15 AM   #2
grunn

QHoster.com and owned-networks.net VPS accounts can be good for your needs.
Customer support was made easy with their online chat feature. Not technical issues so far from my end. Everything seems to work well.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2020, 02:15 AM   #3
Michel001

For the cost, you really can't beat cloudarion.com , you get tons of bandwidth and disk space, plus you can have your own youtube site.

These guys have fantastic uptime, and if you are a new customer, then there are lots of coupon codes out there that will save you money on your subscription.
Old 10-20-2020, 11:51 AM   #4
Celsius

VPS deals from asvhost.com and hostround.com are good and reliable enough to sign up with.
These guys know how to keep everything working. Choose the host that suits your needs and provides constant and uninterrupted services and support.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2020, 03:47 AM   #5
CPU

Generous as usual, cloudarion.com offers plenty of features.
A feature that got my attention is the DDoS protection! Impressed so far!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 11:30 AM   #6
tommylii

VPS accounts from libertyvps.net and asvhost.com are well-balanced and low cost.
All hosting companies are boasting about their services. Only a few live up to the promises. These hosting providers are living up to their promises, and they truly deliver. There are many options and installers in the control panel, for both beginners and advanced users. An excellent help section covers any item that you need, and the support has always been great in their responses. It is a service that I highly recommend. Clearly, these people care about their clients. It is evident in their websites, and in the services that they provide.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 04:21 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

I can say that cloudarion.com offers VPS servers at a cheap price. The VPS servers work fast and are reliable. Servers respond fast, and I've never experienced downtime. Features are very good.
Highly recommend them.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 11:58 AM   #8
Celsius

Try VPS deals from reliable hosting providers: hostround.com and legionbox.com.
They are awesome. Truly. I've used other hosts and none compare.
Straight up. Fairly priced. Knowledgeable.
Professional. Thorough. Diligent.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2020, 10:58 PM   #9
clo@

Can express the point that I am happy with cloudarion.com SSDVPS hosting service. It is easy to manage all the files with PHP scripts in combination with MySql, offering audio streaming, podcast and downloading of audio files. I am also using some Perl scripts.