Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-15-2020, 02:11 AM   #1
Michel001

Looking for a host that can grow with my site

I'm launching a WordPress site next month that I believe will grow faster than expected. I'm not sure what's the best choice for hosting. I currently have a VPS with Hostdime (who I really like as a host - they're local with killer support) and I'm not sure if that's the best route or not. My current VPS (2gb ram) has multiple failures a day with automatic restarts. It's hosting a one multisite install (with 3 active subsites, 4-5 inactive subsites and less than 100 visitors a day total on average), a second site with 60-70 visitors a day and 2 other sites that are lucky to get one visitor a day. The failures have me concerned that 1 site 300-500 members and 1000 hits a day will need a lot more resource-wise than what I have now. I don't think that there's that huge a load on it (though maybe the multisite is a resource hog?).

So I looked at managed WP hosting, thinking a 'cloud' option may let the site grow to 500 members or so & weather traffic spikes - and then I can move it to something more permanent. So I'm really not sure which way to go - and perhaps it's because I don't understand hosting that well. A distributed grid sounds cool, but does it work in practice? Is eventually getting a dedicated server unavoidable? What the hell do sites that have a lot of members and traffic do?

What can you say about Libertyvps.net and also QHoster.com VPS hosting? What host is better?

All advice will be appreciated - I'm planning on launching my site, I need to get this squared away ASAP. Thanks!

Old 10-22-2020, 03:53 AM   #2
CPU

Quote:
D-1540 - (USA) - $149 per month
Internet Port Speed: 1 Gbps Dedicated Port
Monthly Bandwidth: 20 TB Monthly Bandwidth
Memory: 32 GB RAM
Primary Hard Drive / SSD: 500 GB Primary SSD
IP Addresses: 5 Usable IPs
ORDER: https://www.qhoster.com/clients/cart.php?a=add&pid=128
I'm a short time user of QHoster.com and before I found this host I was always in a long search for the "perfect" hosting provider, which I never found because all of them always have a con.
Recommended.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2020, 10:26 AM   #3
kronos77

I do believe kvchosting.net and hostingsource.com can be helpful for you.
They are, quite simply, the best. All questions are thoroughly answered by knowledgeable professionals and, believe it or not, they get back to you when they say they will.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 04:26 AM   #4
clo@

I am happy and enjoy using Libertyvps.net Offshore hosting service. The tech support is very professional. They replied in 3 minutes after my request and solved all the troubles I was experiencing explaining to me everything regarding my own mistakes.
Old 11-03-2020, 04:07 AM   #5
How?

To be honest, Libertyvps.net guys are great.
Always up, friendly support, easy and fast setup, and great pricing.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 04:20 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

I have been with Libertyvps.net for over 4 months. I had some issues in the beginning with my KVM VPS. I would have times where the VPS was responsive. I cant really complain because of the price. It is really the best host. Recommended.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote