Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 10-16-2020, 06:58 AM   #1
Michel001

Hosting for ecommerce and high sql queries

HI ALL,
Let me explain my issue.
I need to run a e-commerce site and run more than 1 lack query per hour for few days till I need to insert the products via a API/web scraping.

My current hosting has a limit of 45000 queries per hour, which is very less.
Can someone suggest a budget hosting for same?
Should me able to run php codes.

Any info on INSIGHT WEB HOSTING ? Where can I read true customer hosting reviews about them?

Old 10-19-2020, 10:29 AM   #2
Celsius

Deals from hostingsource.com and qhoster.com can be suitable for your needs.
Very easy and super helpful support. The value of their website hosting is great as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and colleagues!
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2020, 05:21 AM   #3
clo@

We like swissns.ch web hosting… it’s just hosting, no funny business like our previous host! I decided to opt for the simple shared hosting option that they had available and I can safely say that I could not have been any happier.
Old 11-02-2020, 06:50 AM   #4
How?

I like hostforweb.com web host. They will help you with anything be it scripts, billing, or the server itself. The speeds I am experiencing are awesome. With my previous provider there were some periods where things were fast, and other times things were sluggish.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 05:35 AM   #5
a-b-c-d

I've had no issues with cloudarion.com uptime, and speed upload of my sites is pretty fast and I am on one of the cheaper plans that they offer. If you need reliable hosting service along with helpful, responsive customer support, then this is one place I can recommend to those looking for a new host.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2020, 11:27 AM   #6
grunn

Accounts from libertyvps.net and legionbox.com are good enough to sign up with.
Don't go anywhere else. You'll regret it.
grunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2020, 05:27 AM   #7
CPU

I believe QHoster.com has been pretty good with my site I have hosted on them. No downtime yet, maybe a couple of slow-time but service has been fast for me.

coupon: BLACKFRIDAY for 50% OFF! Applies to 3 to 36 month plans! All VPS and Shared hosting except cPanel Managed VPS!

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote