Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Search Engine Optimization > Search Engine Optimization

Notices

Old 04-24-2014, 11:01 PM   #1
sahithya

Which OFF page strategies give the result for Global Keywords?

I am focussing both Global keywords and local keywords to my website.But my website having good ranking for local keywords and i maintained the ranking position by implementing the off page strategy such as blog commenting,forum posting,web 2.0,article and classified etc.But the same strategy i am working for my global keywords,i am not getting the good result.So tell me which strategy will give good result for global keywords?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-24-2014, 11:20 PM   #2
seo_butterflyth

As per the my opinion, Blogging, Forum posting, Guest posting, is the best techniques to get high rank on global keywords.

- 100% Working and Valid hostgator Web Hosting Coupons
seo_butterflyth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:21 PM   #3
ankit009

Forum Posting and keep your content up to date these both aspect is enough for making your Global keyword UP.

ankit009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2014, 11:32 PM   #4
anuverma1

YOur content and forum posting , blog commenting helps.

|
|
|
anuverma1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2014, 12:35 AM   #5
KristinaRoy

Original, qualitative content and backlinks from same niche and high PR sites work for global keywords.

- Converts your dream into reality

- Right destination for web services
KristinaRoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 12:09 AM   #6
vjohns1234

yes id have to agree with all the information provided just remember to stay consistent.

vjohns1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2015, 03:08 AM   #7
susandix

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahithya View Post
I am focussing both Global keywords and local keywords to my website.But my website having good ranking for local keywords and i maintained the ranking position by implementing the off page strategy such as blog commenting,forum posting,web 2.0,article and classified etc.But the same strategy i am working for my global keywords,i am not getting the good result.So tell me which strategy will give good result for global keywords?
Do local listing and business listing, press release, blog post, social bookmarking, info graphic submission.
susandix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2015, 03:47 AM   #8
albertmoore3

Both global and local keywords are optimized on my website. Consequently, I was able to maintain great ranking on local keywords by sound implementation of off-page strategies such as forum posting, blog commenting, web 2.0 article submission, classified ads, and so on.

|
albertmoore3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:06 AM   #9
Crystal21

If you have no knowledge about how to rank keywords , then you can go for SEO services from sites like SEOClerks. Here are few of most popular services:

https://www.seoclerks.com/Link-Build...he-Competition

https://www.seoclerks.com/Link-Build...ays-Alpha-v3-1

https://www.seoclerks.com/Link-Build...stom-Structure
Crystal21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 10:45 PM   #10
ajsahi

gust posting and top ranking blog post give you quite batter result related your website back linking , so quit smart to post your link in different forums.

"

ajsahi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2015, 11:12 PM   #11
ramskl

Guest blogging and article submissions

|
|
|
ramskl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 02:33 AM   #12
williamlewis11

Forum Posting is important for making your Global keyword UP. And if you can keep your content up to date, these things will be enough.

|
williamlewis11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 02:35 AM   #13
poconnor

Forum posting,document sharing,press release,guest blogging helps to get more traffic.

poconnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2015, 03:34 AM   #14
Sangeetakashyap

For reaching out your global audience and to promote your business globally you need to focus on those sites which have high PR and good popularity. A website which has huge presence of visitors can help your business to get their existence easily but only when you are interesting and attractive. Some of the sites are there which have international presence and they could assist you to promote your business globally which could ultimately popularize your business worldwide.

Sangeetakashyap is offline   Reply With Quote