Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 01-28-2016, 05:43 AM   #1
kronos77

server in Sweden

What is the best dedicated server provider in Sweden?
Is superbithost.com the most reliable host in this realm?
Share any info about them please.
Thanks.
kronos77 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-04-2016, 02:13 AM   #2
Gorrilas

I suggest you to compare different offers and choose the best one. Check out servers which Exmasters.com provides, they have solid servers with high uptime and fully-redundant network.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 02:57 AM   #3
robertcop1001

I don't know what the best server provider in Sweden is. However, you can try Stablehost. It's very good.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:11 AM   #4
tommylii

Taking into account the needs of the OP, use services from superbithost.com with no doubts.
Servers are well-balanced and their Bitcoin is an advantage from them.
Prices are competitive and support is online around the clock.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2016, 08:07 AM   #5
tommylii

Servers from ir-hosting.com and winnervps.com are good for meeting the needs of many webmasters in the whole IT world.
They offer dedicated servers with complete server management services specifically designed for those who wish to host in a discrete hosting environment with maximum web hosting privileges.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2016, 06:52 AM   #6
a-b-c-d

I would also recommend Tunevps.com dedicated servers in Europe:
http://www.tunevps.com/dedicated-servers.html

The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 03:01 AM   #7
Edmund

If you are looking for best server host my recommendation is to get it from Giga-Dedicated.ca. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2016, 10:35 PM   #8
shophscc

good information you have posted

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
shophscc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2016, 06:42 AM   #9
Celsius

I'd recommend you to use servers from hostsailor.com and pirateshosting.net.
They have a well earned reputation, which means they have lots of good reviews here on WHT which made you feel comfortable in choosing them.
Celsius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2016, 04:08 AM   #10
Grignard

According to my knowledge Giga-Dedicated.ca servers work like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high uptime of network and skilled support team.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2016, 02:46 AM   #11
sudeepkhana

Superbithost.com is totally wonderful on the grounds that not just is my site quicker, more secure, and oversaw all the more proficiently - each time I associate with their group the experience is astounding. I think they give one of the best seaward hostings I had, and I have been with them the long time. I required a seaward server near the objective.

|
sudeepkhana is offline   Reply With Quote