Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 05-10-2013, 03:58 AM   #1
clo@

Best host for ecommerce sites?

need to know all possible hosts (reliable and honest) that can be perfect for ecommerce web hosting services.
The one I know is Hostforweb.com, but just need to compare it with other ones and then make my final decision.

BTW, do you have personal experience of running your web sites with this company?

Any better variants?
clo@ is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-13-2013, 04:46 AM   #2
Edmund

I suppose you will need more reliable names to make a proper choice. Check for offers from Kvchosting, quality host with affordable plans. You will get high uptime and skilled high available support team.
Edmund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 04:12 AM   #3
zitam

I would suggest you Bigrock, Znetlive and Hosting Raja.. The top ranked hosting companies for hosting a ecommerce website.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:: India's Best Web Hosting company

Drupal Hosting -
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
zitam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 02:14 AM   #4
Gorrilas

My suggestion to get quality e-commerce hosting solutions is Ramsurge. I love their customer care, featured plans and 100% uptime, highly recommend.
Gorrilas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 04:22 AM   #5
Infinite

I believe you will need more reliable names to make a proper choice. Take a look at services provided by OurInternet. They are experienced host with fast solutions, stable network and professional team. Prices are moderate.
Infinite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2013, 02:23 PM   #6
SanGoku

If you are looking for reliable web host provider to get ecommerce hosting at, can highly recommend 4Goodhosting. I appreciate the hard work they put into making their service fair priced and effective. They are professionals and knows how to keep everything working. The technical responses are clear, informative, and not at all condescending.
SanGoku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 04:04 AM   #7
Grignard

There are no better option than Newpush.com e-commerce services. They are providing high performance services for a reasonable pricing with knowledgeable support.
Grignard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 06:26 AM   #8
umairrockx

Go for BlueHost.com for e-commerce sites. They offer good support. I have used them in past.

Cheers!

|
umairrockx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 04:44 AM   #9
CPU

Happy using hostforweb.com service.
I am not an expert in web hosting and can say that all problems have been solved as soon and nicely as i could expect, with a real-time support.

Using the code 'spring', you will get 20% off the price - hurry up!
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:41 AM   #10
sahithya

I also would suggest Bluehost site.

|
|
|
|
|
sahithya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2013, 05:46 AM   #11
How?

As a good and reliable alternative can highly recommend Gigapros.com and their hosting deals.
These guys are really good for Magento commerce hosting services.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.
I would highly recommend these guys.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2013, 10:00 PM   #12
peterfreddy

I haven't heard about the web host which you have specified. If you are in seek of a reliable source to host your eCommerce site. I would suggest you with www.xnynz.com This web host provides a top notch hosting service at affordable cost with 24x7 customer support.

Last edited by peterfreddy; 06-14-2013 at 10:03 PM..
peterfreddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2013, 05:45 AM   #13
Michel001

You can also give Jumpline.com a try as their web hosting packages would be great for running ecommerce sites.

They are reliable and trustworthy, so I suppose this might be suitable for your request.
Old 07-23-2013, 07:41 AM   #14
LGCG

I've heard really good things about Shopify and Big Commerce. I don't have first hand experience with either but I've done alot of research in to both.
Old 10-09-2014, 02:52 PM   #15
omprakash9

there are many hosting providers posted there offers in offer section

omprakash9 is offline   Reply With Quote