Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Web Hosting > Hosting Discussion

Notices

Old 11-11-2022, 04:35 AM   #1
clo@

Canadian VPS required

I need help choosing a Canadian VPS host. I need managed hosting with cpanel, at least 2gb of ram, around 60gb of storage. I will be running 2 to 3 websites using wordpress and buddypress for one of the sites. I have good experience with one web host but they are kind of expensive. My budget is $50 to $70 a month.
Do you think Rightservers.com VPS hosting will work fine for me? Any reviews, please?
Alternatives?

Old 11-15-2022, 03:18 AM   #2
quantumleap

Canadian VPS required

Our Low-priced VPS Service Provide Free SolidCP or WebsitePanel for You to Manage Your VPS. Our Cheap VPS Will Provide You with Dedicated CPU, RAM, IP, DDoS-protection

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2022, 07:33 AM   #3
tommylii

Have a look at VPS accounts from qhoster.com and hostingsource.com as they can be quite suitable for you.
No down time and simple (no hidden charges) billing.
tommylii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2022, 12:31 AM   #4
quantumleap

Canadian VPS required

A VPS—or virtual private server—is a virtual machine that provides virtualized server resources on a physical server that is shared with other users. With VPS hosting, you get dedicated server space with a reserved amount of resources, offering greater control and customization than shared hosting.

quantumleap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 01:17 AM   #5
How?

I've had a fully Managed VPS with Rightservers.com for a year now. Their support is fast, friendly and dedicated. There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score.

How? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2022, 10:41 AM   #6
afrodita

VPS plans from qhoster.com (BLKWEEK30) and asvhost.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
They are always caring, knowledgeable, supportive. Do not hesitate to join them. It is worth it. They are honest and reliable.
afrodita is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2022, 02:26 AM   #7
a-b-c-d

I highly recommend Rightservers.com to anyone looking for outstanding, friendly, and reliable Managed VPS hosting services. These guys stayed with me through the whole signup period and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.

a-b-c-d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2022, 11:09 PM   #8
Michel001

We switched to Rightservers.com after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed. It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. Great Service at a great price. I would highly recommend their Canadian VPS service!
Old 12-05-2022, 12:54 AM   #9
CPU

Recommended. Thanks for the great managed vps service Rightservers.com team!
I've never noticed any downtime even if there were any. The servers are fast and responsive. Recommended.

All Categories like: Action & Adventure, Animation, Arts, Business, Comedy, Documentary, Drama, Educational, etc.
CPU is offline   Reply With Quote