Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > Market Zone - Buy/Sell/Trade/Wanted > Post your ad here

Notices

Old 03-15-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
shakemelikeapig

Contextual BlackHat ATTACK - The Black Power of Contextual Backlinking

Hello SO!

I encourage you to read the FAQ before asking questions.

-------service--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Contextual Blackhat Attack

1000 Contextual Properties backed by 10000 Xrumer Profiles linking to your properties with Scheduled RSS & Pinging

+ I’ll throw in bonus 10000 scrapebox links to your properties. This is a bonus, no report will be provided. These are pretty good for Yahoo, have little effect on Google other than getting things indexed better.

I'm a big fan of contextual backlinking. Not only it works, it also brings long tail traffic you never expected, given that you have content on your site of course
This is a blackhat contextual service. You get 5 different "articles" around your niche auto-spun & posted to at least 1000 properties. The linking is done within about 15 days, so it doesn't get blasted all at once. There is a 30 day option available for new sites or for those who like to play it safe. A small percentage of the properties will link to other properties as well as your site. No linkwheels, just strict pyramid style.

After that 10000 Xrumer profiles link to the 1000 properties.

All links are submitted to Linklicious upon completion for scheduled RSS feeds and Pinging the feeds to get them crawled. Default settings 240 links a day, unless you ask for a different schedule/rate.
That’s right, each & every XRumer Profile link & property is included in RSS feeds (20 links per feed) & Feeds are pinged. (Make those XRumer links count!) Feeds & Pings are scheduled over time to appear more natural to SEs.

SO Limited Time Price $378
You can also get a 10 keyword 5K XRumer Profile Link Run directly to your website towards the end to add some link & anchor diversity for additional $20, full report will be provided. Profile links are submitted to Linklicious with schedule of 40 Profiles per day.

What you need to provide:

• Primary keyword
• URL (1 URL)
• Minimum 4, max 8 categories your promotion is relevant for.
• Email address for communication & your report to be sent.
• Payment ID.
• 10 related keywords if you order the optional 5K Xrumer links (I can also just harvest some related keywords from scrapebox, if you don't want to bother with it)

What you get in your report:

Minimum 1000 properties
10000 Xrumer profiles
(RSS report is not provided)

Turnaround Option 1: 20 business days for regular serive + backlog period if any (backlog period will be posted if any).

Turnaround Option 2: Play it safe/new website(at least 1 week old, please) 35 business days + backlog period if any (backlog period will be posted if any).

-------customer service--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Customer Service:

Please, allow 24 hours for your inquiries to be answered. Sunday is off, so don’t count Sunday within the 24hr period.

Send a PM or email at shakemelikeapig(at) gmail.com(include your SO username)

I don’t use instant messaging; I simply have no time for it. Email is the best way to reach me.

Please, don’t ask for your report before your turnaround time has reached, you’ll be only slowing the process down.

-------FAQ--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
FAQ:

What are "articles"?
"Articles" are PLR articles autospun.

Are the XRumer profile links publicly viewable?
Not all of them. The list changes constantly, so the percentage of publicly viewable profiles will vary. That said the rest still get crawled as backlinks, this has been well documented. If you don’t believe me, do your research & find out for yourself. I see forum post links that are blocked from public viewing appear as backlinks as well.

Do this type of links still work after the algorithm update?
Most of the sites I’ve worked on went up significantly after the update & all of them have been increasing in rankings since. There were a few that lost ranks, all of those had poor or no onsite SEO.

How much will my rankings improve?
Your competition, your sites quality, age, previous backlinking campaigns will greatly affect the result of my service.

Can my site get sandboxed or deindexed?
Sandbox: Unlikely, but it could happen. Previous poor backlinking campaigns, like blasting your site with autoapprove scrapebox comments, can make this more likely. I’ve never seen a site de-indexed because of my work. That said I provide the service I advertise & can’t bear responsibility for how search engines handle your site.

What’s the PR of property domains?
The PR of the sites where I’ll try to get your links from range from PR0-6. The PR will vary for each order.

Do you accept any type of site for promotion?
No Adult, Drug, Gambling, Racism or Illegal activity promotion.

What type of payments do you accept?
Currently paypal only. I’m planning to change that in future.

BHG
shakemelikeapig is offline   Reply With Quote