Go Back   Site Owners Forums - Webmaster Forums > General Arena > Review My Website

Notices

Old 02-02-2012, 11:49 AM   #1
Liquid Energy

Please provide feedback for my site

http://www.liquidenergyonline.com/

All criticism is welcome, it can only improve! Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Liquid Energy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-02-2012, 10:58 PM   #2
johnmatthew

First & foremost advice - Optimize your meta Tags. Your title tag contains too many characters. I think you didn't read Google's guidelines before creating your Meta Tags. ACtually there is a limit on the characters to be used in Meta Tags and that is:
Meta Title Tag - 65-70 char
Meta Description Tags - 150 char
Meta Keword Tag - 250 chars

Also let me tell you that Google has stopped considering the Keyword Tag in its ranking factor due to unrelated keyword stuffing in this Tag by some webmasters. SO now no use of stuffing the tag with your related/non-related keywords.

Your header links ( green on black) are almost invisible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
johnmatthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 12:53 AM   #3
logoonlinepros

Problem in navigation. I doesn't like this navigation style..You can make it more better try to follow or check the design of your competitors site.

|
logoonlinepros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:28 AM   #4
baltimorelawyer

the text are too small... actually the overall layout or navigation...

baltimorelawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 02:19 PM   #5
Liquid Energy

Thank you all for your feedback! It's really appreciated.

@John- I agree with you. My boss had an SEO expert set up the site years ago and she doesn't want to change the tags. One of the reasons I posted this is to help convince her to change it. Thanks a lot!

I've told her a few times that it is outdated and having 30+ pages with the same metatags are damaging, but she is hesitant to change. I just won a minor victory and added our keyword into the titles. I might try again this week, though. Thanks for the feedback.

@Logonnlinepros- I was thinking that there was too much going on with the home page and there are too many tabs on the left side. Is that what you're referring to?

@baltimorelawyer- Can you rephrase this? I don't understand.

Liquid Energy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:30 PM   #6
AllThingsLuxury

text is a little small, but overall I like it.

-

AllThingsLuxury is offline   Reply With Quote